cathe.com or fitnessfreak.com???

BethL

With all due respect, is anyone else getting a little tired of having to sift through posts for/from fitnessfreak to get to Cathe's information?

Another no here. I love reading all of Fitnessfreak/Debbies posts. I wish she could post more and have stickies for her rotations too.
In fact I think Cathe should put Debbie on her payroll as Cathe could not possibly keep up with the demand even if she wanted to.
Debbie has helped a lot of people myself included even though i have never posted a ? to her. I just lurk and read all of her posts. So thankyou Debbie for all you do. Please don't ever quit posting.

6449927_bodyshot_175x233.gif

With all due respect, is anyone else getting a little tired of having to sift through posts for/from fitnessfreak to get to Cathe's information?

That doesn't sound like "due respect" in the slightest.

when I post, it is usually quite sporadic in OD, but I constantly lurk on fitnessfreaks posts/ rotations etc, as they are top notch, so I hope she will continue to provide solid advice when she's asked.

Jealousy will get you nowhere:(

I think you are going to be very much in the minority here. I noticed your posts are low, not sure if you are new, mostly a lurker, or if this is just a new screen name, but regardless of how long you have been on these boards, take a closer look at her posts, she knows what she is talking about. Her information is extremely useful to all of us.

Why would someone find it tiresome to "sift" through information from someone who obviously has a lot of knowledge in fitness?!

What exactly is the purpose of your post..... ?

I LOVE Debbie's posts and cannot wait to join in on her December rotation tomorrow. I think your post was pretty grumpy and unnecessary.

Debbie, please don't ever stop posting! You've been such a huge help and inspiration to so many of us!

Beth, you are entitled to your opinion, but I definitely think you will be in the minority in your sentiments. I enjoy reading info. from people who know what they are talking about. In fact, I appreciate the advise given here. I think it's awesome that Fitnessfreak shares her knowledge with us here. I don't think your post was very nice, and hope Debbie isn't sensitive and knows to just ignore your comment.

It doesn't bother me in the least. She knows her stuff and is kind enough to help anyone who asks. In fact, I'll be Cathe appreciates having her around too! She answers lots of questions that could otherwise end up in the ask cathe forum and Cathe is just too busy to answer everyone's questions. :)

Another huge and thankful fan of fitnessfreak here! Debbie's awesome and I think it's extremely kind and generous to share her knowledge with everyone so freely. Perhaps you didn't notice that MOST of the posts in the rotation section are directed TO her so clearly a LOT of people seek her advice. She's one of the gems here at Cathe.com!

Nope. I enjoy reading FitnessFreak's information. I also think she is a great person as well.

Carrie

Wow Beth! If someone is going to take the time (her free time) to give me a little help, a rotation, or some motivation... I'm going to take it.

I love Fitnessfreaks rotations...they are super tough and I'm working on my 4th or 5th one now.

It doesn't bother me in the least. She knows her stuff and is kind enough to help anyone who asks. In fact, I'll be Cathe appreciates having her around too! She answers lots of questions that could otherwise end up in the ask cathe forum and Cathe is just too busy to answer everyone's questions. :)

That is so very true!

I LOVE Debbie's posts and cannot wait to join in on her December rotation tomorrow. I think your post was pretty grumpy and unnecessary.

Debbie, please don't ever stop posting! You've been such a huge help and inspiration to so many of us!

Patti,

I started her rotation today! I motived for the endo...I think...adding more cardio...and did all of 4DS HIS. What a GREAT workout. I love that Debbie took the time to do this. She was the answer to my prayers, cuz I just really didn't have the time to do a rotation for myself this month...ok...most months...but I really get great results out of her rotations. I just finished Get ready for summer 08...what a butt kickin'...Loved it.

Another huge and thankful fan of fitnessfreak here! Debbie's awesome and I think it's extremely kind and generous to share her knowledge with everyone so freely. Perhaps you didn't notice that MOST of the posts in the rotation section are directed TO her so clearly a LOT of people seek her advice. She's one of the gems here at Cathe.com!

Oh, me too!!! I have printed every one of her rotations...she should be charging us for all of her hard work!

You know what bums me out? Debbie shares her knowledge out of generosity and wanting to help people. I hate to think of her coming here and seeing what can only be described as an unnecessary, mean-spirited post that denigrates her spirit of giving to others.

Hopefully she is not too bothered by the trolls of the internet world.

Sparrow

I like reading all of the FitnessFreaks posts and learn a lot. I like reading Cathe's posts too. Heck, I like to read most all of the posts especially positive ones that I can learn from. Sometimes the # of posts may get a bit overwhelming but that is when I choose and pick what to read by subject title.

I would hate for the knowledgable people (FitnessFreak among them) to stop posting because they think they may be posting too much.

I've learned a LOT from these forums and hope everyone keeps sharing their knowledge!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.