Birthday Step Class Request

Pippadog1

Cathlete
Hi Cathe

I hope you don't mind me asking but my birthday falls on August 20. Is there any chance that the live class could be a step class for that week. It falls on a Thursday and I would love to do one of your step classes on my birthday.

I apologise if this sounds a bit cheeky and I know how busy you are, but it would be fabulous if you could do a step class that day.

Thank you

Laura

Hi Cathe

I hope you don't mind me asking but my birthday falls on August 20. Is there any chance that the live class could be a step class for that week. It falls on a Thursday and I would love to do one of your step classes on my birthday.

I apologise if this sounds a bit cheeky and I know how busy you are, but it would be fabulous if you could do a step class that day.

Thank you

Laura
Mine is Friday the 7th. But I would like to have another live step class in honor of you birthday. I love Cathe's step routines. :)

Cheeky? Never! Although I do love that word....I hope all us Live subscribers get to enjoy and celebrate with your requested step routine. But, I guess the plus side is that if it doesn't work out there are so many good Live step classes already posted that it's a win-win for you either way. ;)

Happy birthday in advance!

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.