August '07 Rotation Check in

Kathy, WTG for homeschooling. I don't think I would ever have the patience to do that. We have three more weeks yet before school starts.

I did KPC, actually didn't seem too hard today. I really enjoy Leaner Legs so will try and do it early tomorrow. Kim

My daughter likes to join in with me sometimes as well. When I did MM a couple of weeks ago she did something all the way through!

Kathy, I'm also impressed with the homeschooling - I wouldn't have the imagination for it!

Did some more non-Cathe cardio today as I don't have Imax3 and just fancied a change.

Going to do MM tomorrow although I might give the shoulder work a miss as my right shoulder has been hurting for a week.

Got Leaner Legs done this am. Kidsitting my niece and nephew so have 4 kids. Find myself kind of grumpy,find I'm just getting things for kids, making meals, doing housework etc. I'm off on a vacation day from work but doesn't seem like much of a vacation somehow

IMAX 3 today, whew!!! what a workout. actually, it's my favorite cathe cardio. blast 7 was tough, but i managed to pull it out and it was a sticker day for me. my personal best yet. can't wait for imax 4. jock

Thanks ladies.. I enjoy homeschooling the kids. I use a curriculum that gives me all the information to tell the children. It helps alot!!

Checking in today with Pyramid Upper Body..I know that my upper body will be feeling that one tomorrow. My biceps were screaming during that part..Oh and the pecs too!!

Checking in with Step Blast today. I really enjoyed that today after all the sculpting. I just love to do cardio!!

Hope you ladies are having a great day..We are off to the pool now that we got a little much needed rain.

Did B&G Premix #3 although I did half of Premix #1 before I realized that I pushed in #1 rather than #3. I switched over to #3 and just fast forward through some of the things I did already.

Wish me luck, dd's birthday party is today. We're taking 13 kids to the movie "Ratatouille". I hate parties, just stress me out. Kim

Hi ladies,
hope you don't mind my popping in:) I am also doing Cathe's August rotation!I am a little confused ?? The rotation called for MIC Step only??? Do I do the entire MIC? Or which part of MIC did Cathe mean? The Hi/Lo Aerobics 26 min or Step Aerobics?

Hi Kim how are you?

Thanks!
Belinda

Hi Belinda: Happy to have you join us..I happen to do the whole workout that day due to not reading properly. But, I think Cathe meant for us to do just the step portion of MIC..

Kim: Hope you have a good bday party. 13 kids wow..hope you are sane tomorrow too.HAHA

Checking in today with Interval Max and a very sore glute from B&G yesterday. That was a great premix...

Hi everyone!!

Well, I am tired today. So, I decided to make today a rest day instead of tomorrow. Didn't think I could give my all to BOdy Max..

Hope you survived the bday party Kim...

My body is tired too Kathy, good for you for taking a rest.

I did Body Max today. I thought I would switch Body Max and IMAX as I had lots of time today and its such a long workout. Oh my goodness, BM is always a killer workout but today it was actually making me nauseous. I had to stop the video twice during the arm workout because I felt I might get sick. I don't know if my body is that tired or what. I'm glad it's out of the way though.

We're on holidays this week and tomorrow we're heading actoss the border to the USA. We going to Grand Forks, North Dakota which is about a two and half drive for us. Tons of Canadains going down their lately as our dollar is so strong, most items are way cheaper there than locally. Going to do back to school shopping for the kids and staying at a nice hotel with waterslides. Hope to get in IMAX before we head out but we do want to hit the road early as the border crossing has been really busy lately so hope to avoid big lineups. Planning on taking Tuesday off but might workout Wednesday if I get back in time.

The birthday party went okay. Kids were pretty well behaved. Took girls to the bathroom 4 times during the movie, one little girl went all 4 times. LOL Of course my crazy next door neighbout dropped her little girl off at the movie theatre at noon and announced that she wouldn't be home from work till 11:30 pm WTH?? Not really surprising from this lady, I could write a whole book on this family. Sort of put me on the spot so of course I agree to babysit all day. I put the little girl to bed with mine and when we saw her car drive in at 11:30 we carried the little girl over. My dd actually really enjoyed having her friend but this mom just drives me crazy. Of course, she didn't give dd a gift either which is fine dd certainly doesn't need more and I know being a single mom she is always worried about money. But maybe a hand made card or something?

Anyways, I'm rambling. Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Kim

Kim: Have a great time on your vacation.. Sounds like tons of fun. I wasn't aware you were in Canada. Enjoy the US while you are here!!

I used to know someone like the mom you described. Luckily, we have grown apart and the kids too. Things change. My kids are homeschooled and hers aren't. So, it was hard to get together..

I was feeling it today with Body Max. That one is so tough to me. I think it is faster paced since she says it is an endurance workout/tester. And noy does it test mine. I was able to get through all of it. But, I did modify some of the moves and didn't lift them all...That one is done for now.

:)

Hi ladies,

I didn't do MIC Saturday! I took a rest day instead! I couldn't move!

Yesterday I did MIC Step only, no CM1!x(

Today I did B & G premix #2 and CM1! I always play catch up!

Kathy great job on Body Max! That one is tough!

Kim enjoy you stay in the US!

Have a great evening!
Belinda

Hi!!

Checking in with Pyramid Lower Body and 30 minutes on the ellpitical. I was pooped and sweaty when done.

Have a great night ladies!!

I'm back from our trek across the border. Was planning on doing IMAX tonight but I'm super tired so will get back on the rotation tomorrow. Have 8 workouts left in the rotation so still can finish before the Sept rotation is posted. LOL

Didn't workout the last three days but did swim in the hotel pool/waterslides 7 times in 3 days. LOL Amazing waterpark at the hotel, the kids loved it. Spent the rest of the time walking through the malls so plenty of exercise. DD7 had her birthday on Tuesday, and she was a handful most of the trip. I think just way too excited about her birthday and the trip that she just couldn't sit still. My MIL came with us and that was great. She's a pediatric nurse and is so great with kids! Both evenings DH and I went down for a drink in the hotel pub while she watched the kids. She also ended up buying the kids lost of school clothes, shoes, etc. Their her only grandkids and she loves to spoil them.

So Interval Max and a clean diet for me first thing in the morning! Kim

Did it! Finished IMAX and the ab work this morning. I did all the pylo jumps for the first time ever! WooHoo! Kim

PS I was just looking at my post from yesterday and see tons of grammar errors, I must have been tired.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.