Did someone say new Cathe series???

I'm here for it!!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I was happy to see Cathe's announcement both on her Facebook page and in her newsletter! I'm very interested in a comprehensive mobility workout; I do find as I pummel through the 60s decade that I'm getting a lot stiffer, and I have trouble spots (especially in the shoulder joint) that are stiff and limited in range of motion! I'll be watching excitedly for that workout especially!

A-Jock

I've also been with Cathe for many years and at 61 I'm coming into this whole idea of maybe being a bit gentler on my body which is definitely changing as I go...but I also want to preserve my strength, balance, cardio and function (of course). This is super exciting to see. I trust Cathe to make safe, challenging, complete and effective programs and so I can't wait till tomorrow!!! YAY!!!

Hi Cathe,

Can you please confirm if there will be any squats or lunges on these workouts? I can’t do them anymore…

During the holiday’s I signed up for OnDemand and really liked it. I signed up for Cathe Live, love it. I want to continue with the CL. I can‘t decided if I want the bundle or just sign up for On Demand? Decision, decision……

Hi Cathe, as a previous commenter asked, I too would like to know if these will be squat/lunge free as I cannot do either anymore. Thank you!

I, for one, want squats & lunges. A main predicater for going into assisted living or a nursing home is difficulty rising up from a chair, a bed, the toilet, or the floor. Even unweighted squats are better than none.
I was just talking to DH about this. If you can’t get in and out of a chair, preferably without using your arms you can’t safely live alone.

Drop something on the floor? You do a modified lunge to pick it up.

Dressing yourself uses balance and your shoulders.

I was just talking to DH about this. If you can’t get in and out of a chair, preferably without using your arms you can’t safely live alone.

Drop something on the floor? You do a modified lunge to pick it up.

Dressing yourself uses balance and your shoulders.
Exactly! I want to be independent for as long as possible and strong quads, hamstrings, glutes, hips & core are critical. Putting items up on a shelf & taking them down requires upper body strength. So many functional tasks may be addressed in this series. Balance issues can result in falls - falls cause injuries - injuries can require surgery & a long rehab. Etc. (I sort of sound like "if you give a moose a cookie...") :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.