50 and over week of Feb 21 check in

Finished sts 20 Legs -- love this one. Gave it a sticker so I could remember loving it. I wish all weight workouts burned 340 calories! :D

Good afternoon,

I did Disc 20 and MMA Kickbox this morning. I was tired by the time I was finished. I like Kickbox workouts best for cardio workouts....it seems to workout my entire body well, no modifications needed, plus its fun.....nothing like punching and kicking the air when you are frustrated, angry, or sad. I felt great when I was done.

I doubled up today on the workouts because I'm leaving tomorrow to go to S. MD to take care of Mom over the weekend. I want to do all my STS and cardio workouts before I leave....don't have time for myself when I'm taking care of Mom and hanging out with Dad.

I just ordered myself decaf green tea...just got a Keurig single serve coffee machine. I can't have any caffeine after 11:00am or I'm awake all night. It's bad enough that I suffer from insomnia....don't need to add another reason to keep me awake.

Good evening, Y'All.

Well, I had a lot of running to do today, so I had to give up on getting in a workout. The weather forced me to go to the grocery store today instead of tomorrow, and by the time I got back, I had more to do than I had time for. I know I was away for two weeks, but I still wish this snow would take a vacation for the rest of the year! We're supposed to get possibly 8" between tonight and tomorrow.

Saying a little prayer for you, Linda.

"See" y'all tomorrow. Have a pleasant evening.

Magnolia

Linda safe travels and I hope you have a good weekend.

Magnolia -- I KNOW this stupid snow, seriously be done already!! :)

Good morning,

Just reading all the postings has kept me from giving up. I really have plans to start exercising and dieting March 1. I just have to ignore work and do something at least an hour a day.

Linda thinking of you this weekend.

I "hate" to tell you it was sunny and 45 degrees yesterday. Today is colder but the sun is shining. We'll have problems later with flooding when the snow melts into the rivers from the north.

Have a good weekend.

Joan

Good morning,

Thanks for the good wishes for this weekend.

I did Disc 21 and TBS - Stability ball stretch #1 (my favorite). I'm sore from yesterday....plus I think I over did it ..... I was so tired by 2:00pm.

Well....need to dress, pack and then go see Mom & Dad. You all have a great weekend!

Just reading all the postings has kept me from giving up. I really have plans to start exercising and dieting March 1. I just have to ignore work and do something at least an hour a day.Joan
We are here when you need us Joan!! :)

Hi, Y'All.

Well, there's snow out there and more coming down. They have plowed the road in front of our house, but I expect they will have to do so again.

I just finished The Firm's Ultimate Fat Burning Workout, a good one. Just right for me today. I love Basic Step, but I needed to change things up a little. I am starting my "edited" version of Cathe's official beginner rotation on Monday. I tweaked it by adding weights + cardio in between the cardio-only workouts, so it should be interesting. Not all Cathe workouts, but a lot of them. I liked this one a lot, so I may just throw it in as well. Anyway, I feel as if I burned some calories, and it was fun.

Well, got some serious housework to do here today, since the weather is icky, so TTL.

Have a great day, everyone.

Magnolia

Back again,

I did 5 minutes on Wii fit. Yea. It's better than nothing.

We were at eye doctor for dm today for 2 1/2 hours. I am learning patience. She needs surgery on lower eyelid and two follow up appts. We have regular doctors appt on March 5 to see if infection is gone in the legs.

Joan

Yes I agree Joan 5 minutes is better than nothing!! :) Sending hugs your way. Your mom is very lucky to have you.

I did CLX - fat burner today -- :D:D:D I had forgotten how much I liked this workout. Great Cardio. She has a segment called Hit -- I thought was funny. I still need to do disc 21 plan to do it tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.