4 New DVDs with over 40 workouts!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Now that we have had a chance to share the new workouts with you, I'd like to share some information about the DVD's. The following four DVD's will make up the Body Blast Series:

DVD One: "Step Blast" and "Step, Pump, & Jump"

DVD Two: "Kick, Punch, & CRUNCH" and "Legs & Glutes"

DVD Three:"Push & Pull" and "Supersets"

DVD Four: Body Blast (5 Day) Time Saver Rotation

The Body Blast (5 Day) Time Saver Rotation is very similar in format to that of the CTX Series. It was created to appeal to those who expressed the desire for another workout series similar to that of the CTX Series in the this last round of video suggestions. This DVD will feature five 30 to 45 minute workouts that contain a short cardio section, followed by one or two body parts, and a concluding stretch. While these workouts will mostly be comprised of existing Body Blast footage, we will also include some new and exclusive footage to make these workouts unique and more time management oriented. So, for those of you who prefer shorter workouts or simply come across times where you can't fit in your regular full time workouts, this is the DVD for you......5 quick and effective workouts to keep your heart pumping your muscles stimulated.

Overall, we are so VERY excited about these new DVD's and feel they will be our best to date. Not only will they contain even more premixes than the Intensity series, but they will contain over 40 workouts along with many new features truly making them some of the most technologically advanced fitness DVDs on the market today. While we will always feature a multitude of chapter points as well as our "chapters" and "mix and match" menu's, we are excited to add a new feature that we call “The Workout Blender". The Blender allows you to mix and match sections without having to use auto-programming on your DVD player or having to know the chapter and title number. We are also planning on offering a "music off" option for most of the workouts so you can play your own music if preferred.

We are just so thrilled and hope you will be too :) :) :)

...How could I forget, the Presale will start either late tomorrow or sometime on Saturday.

Yippee!!!!!!! I've been having so much fun with the Intensities, I can't believe there's more on the way! How do you do it, Cathe? My husband knows what he's getting me for Mother's Day!:9

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that you are including a time saver set also!!!! This totally makes my whole year!!!!!!!!! On the annoucement on your home page it indicates that they will be available this summer. Does that mean you will be filming this summer or they will actually be ready that soon? I certainly am not trying to rush you - we just all get sooooo excited!!!!!!!
Thanks so much for actually listening to all of us - YOU TRULY ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Thank you thank you thank you!

I'm always time crunched at some point.

Question: Do DVDs always take longer to produce than videos? That has been my experience especially if they are chaptered....

RE: Thank you thank you thank you!

Because of all the chapters and premixes it takes 10 times longer for us to make a DVD master than it does a VHS master.

These sound fantastic. I'm looking forward to them all and especially the bonus DVD. It sounds great.

We hope to release everything towards the end of summer, but it is way too early to give a firm release date.

I have been camping out at my puter all day... my kids think I'm crazy (probably true)! I'm soo happy!!!

For the pre-sale announcement, can you estimate when the filming will be, and the estimated of VHS shipment? I know the DVD will be about a month later...

Thanks!

<<<While these workouts will mostly be comprised of existing Body Blast footage, we will also include some new and exclusive footage to make these workouts unique and more time management oriented.>>>

Exclusive footage for the Body Blast 5 Day? How cool is that?! Oh yeah, I will never go back to VHS!!:p

Wow! The combination of workouts is great!! Thanks for the pre-mixes which help greatly when time crunched and is a bonus for the DVD programming challenged!!

Must find a way to get every single workout!!

Sniff .. I am crying tears of joy! Cathe, you just amaze me. You are practically meeting everything we all requested. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Can't wait to preorder :)

Kristen
edd 6-2-03 ... GIRL! :)

The Perfect Last Minute Mother's Day Gift...

Cathe, I am -- as my dear mother-in-law says -- "besides myself"!!!

You've just flat outdone yourself -- again. And what timing for the presale!!! This is just what I wanted (even though I didn't know it til three minutes ago:) :)) for Mother's Day -- and if I know all my boys, young and not-as-young, they've not done their shopping yet. ;-) Woohoo!!!

Thank you a MILLION!!!

http://www.clicksmilie.de/sammlung/sport/sport003.gif Kathy S.

Which one is the instructional/beginner workout?

Sorry if this has been asked before but isn't there going to be a workout that breaks down the choreography for people who are new to Cathe? Is this going to be separate from the 6 workouts? I don't need the instructional video so I'm hoping it is separate.

Sue

The DVDs have been packaged just like I had hoped they would be. Can we buy just the ones we want at the pre-order sale or do we have to order all 4? I can't do high impact step 'cause of Plantar Fasciitis that is somewhat under control right now. I just want the #2, #3 and #4 DVDs. I can't believe how excited I am about this new series!!!!

You are fabulous! I can't wait!!!!
Angela
:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

I've been camping out here all day too! It was well worth the wait for these happy surprises. 'Thank you' doesn't seem to express my joy and the thrill I feel for these upcoming videos. Everything I wished for is in these new workouts. But I do thank you Cathe, from the bottom of my heart for listening to all of our suggesstions.

The Intense Series is very special to me. I didn't think anything could top it. Yet, it looks like the Body Blast is going to do just that. It is going to be totally awesome!!!! Thank you for the Workout Blender section for not-so-electronic savvy people like me. Cathe, You truly amaze me. :D
Looks like I will be camping out tomorrow and or Saturday for the presale. Yippeeee!!!! I'm thrilled all ready!!!!

>The DVDs have been packaged just like I had hoped they would
>be. Can we buy just the ones we want at the pre-order sale or
>do we have to order all 4? I can't do high impact step 'cause
>of Plantar Fasciitis that is somewhat under control right now.
>I just want the #2, #3 and #4 DVDs. I can't believe how
>excited I am about this new series!!!!

I was just fixing to ask the same question. I cannot do Cathe's step it is too complicated.

I only want 2, 3 , 4.

I was very disappointed when Cathe deciced not to make the intro to her step tapes, but she has a much bigger advanced group I am sure. Oh well maybe someday.

Wow Cathe, thanks! (Will there be a preorder break on other programs?)

I'm very excited by all the dvd programs, and the mix and match possibilities. Thanks for thinking so creatively.

I would like to take this opportunity to complete my Cathe DVD collection (I think that only means Ab Hits!), and I'm hoping they'll be a little bit of a break on the older routines when you preorder these new, great sounding programs.

:p - yeah, that's the right icon! i'm panting!

Jane C

Cathe,

You are truly a wonder!! You never cease to amaze me. I love the descriptions of the Blaster Series. But I know that some people were disappointed that there wasn't going to be a CTX 2. So you surprise us by making a CTX 2 afterall!!

Helen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.