4 New DVDs with over 40 workouts!

HOW AWESOME!!!!!

As a new mommy (baby Joe will be 8 wks Saturday), I'm so excited about these DVDs...esp the Body Blast set! I just am finally trying out the Intensity Series and I LOVE Boot Camp and the 2nd workout on the IMax2 DVD (can't remember the name, but my muscles remember the workout!) Truly great workouts...you just keep surprising your fans with every new announcement!
julie:7

Cathe I keep on checking if the preorder is on because I am just too excited ...
Can't wait to have these !!!!
:7 Samantha:p

PS : About music off option :
Cathe, I have come to love even the PINA COLADA song just because the workout was so good !!!!
As long as it is a Cathe workout I don't care about music and surrondings !!!!
WOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just so happy for these dvds !!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXOXO:7

Samantha

I think I'm going to faint.

Cathe you have surpassed our wildest dreams with the Body Blast series and mixes.

Lisa

Okay, I won't have access to a computer until this coming Monday, and I'M SUPPOSED TO WAIT THAT LONG TO ORDER ON THE PRESALE?!?!?!

Ah, the sweet torture of anticipation.

Miss Cathe & Co., thanks for my birthday present! (07/24) I think the DVD's will come out by late summer as I recall.

THANK YOU AGAIN!

A-Jock

Okay.........that's IT!!!!!! This set of new vid/dvd's has pushed me over the edge! After reading this post, I'm getting the dvds AND a dvd player, since I don't have one yet!!!!! Ha!!!!!!

Hollie

I'm stunned

Cathe, what can I say...you are amazing. Just when I think I couldn't get more excited, you push me right over the edge with glee. The Time Saver Rotation is EXACTLY what I'm going to need once my baby is born. It's like you read my mind. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you do. These workouts sound insanely good. Can't wait for the presale to start. You are incredible.

Hi Cathe! You & SNM are TRULY AMAZING!! From me & all of us on your forums you just can't imagine in your wildest dreams what this means to all of us. I'm RUNNING to Circuit City to get my DVD player to hook up to my new flat screen TV so I can purchase all 4 DVDs. Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!!! Kathy:*

Greetings Cathe, I want to add my name to the list of those who are too excited to speak! :7 I am so happy to be able to share my joy ;-) with this Cathe community. Thank you Cathe and thank you SNM -joy

I've said this before, but it bears repeating....I'M TRULY BLOWN AWAY!!! Cathe, you and SNM are truly an inspiration. You have managed to work in SO MANY of everyone's suggestions and I'm just stunned at the brilliance of these ideas. THANK YOU for being the absolute best there is. I didn't think I could be more excited after the Intensity Series, but I have to say....I AM!!!!! :7

How awesome is this????? Thanks so much Cathe! I'm extra excited now!! I'm one of the people who asked for a format similar to the CTX series!!! I'll be pre ordering all of them!!!

Woo-Hoo!!

YOu guys just keep setting that bar higher and higher!
Is there an award for DVD production? If not, there should be, and SNM would win!

Until then, I hereby name Cathe Freidrich and SNM video the winners of the "Best Workout DVD Production" award for the millenium!!

WOOHOO!!!! Today is my wedding anniversary and I just got the best gift ever!!! :) :) :)

I'm walking around with my credit card in my back pocket checking the forum every few hours just waiting for the presale to start!!!

THANK YOU CATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hot damn!!! Now I'm gonna have to go buy a DVD player....... I've finally caved to the 21st century!

Clare

Thanks, Cathe.

My wife is a big fan, and is really excited about the new videos. I am grateful, because I never got my Wife a birthday present, and this could be a great way to try and make it up to her. I can't think of many other things that could help me get out of the hole I've dug for myself.

I just need to figure out how to order them before she does!

lp:-(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.