16 years anniversary

janiejoey

Cathlete
My DH and I have been married 16 years today. What a ride so far! We've traveled to all the states except Alaska. An amazing journey with the one you have the most respect for and faith in. Not to mention our love for one another. He's an amazing, interesting and knowlegable person and my bestest of the best friend in the whole wide world. He is my world.

He is 13 1/2 years older than me and he doesn't look much older than myself (56). We do a lot of separate things by oursleves, but we are there for each other, sometimes "just because" and always when we need each other.

It isn't all roses, we had to work hard at times, and I have to admit we have our moments of being angry, but that's only because we are two different individuals.

I love this man with all of me. There are no words to express how much. I truly don't know what I would do without him. The best thing is, is I know he loves me just the same.

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

0607_10008295321.gif

Congratulations Janie!

It sounds like you two are really blessed to have each other. Now you should celebrate by taking a trip to AK! :)

Janie,

Happy Anniversary! Your post just made me smile!:)

I'm so glad that you and your DH found each other. Here's to many, many more years of loving each other!

Happy Anniversary!!:)

I say print out your lovely post and remind your DH how much is loved!!:)

Congrats!!!

Janie--
How wonderful for you and your DH :) I hope you two spend the day doing something fabulous together!!!

Mattea

Thank you everyone,

I was just wanting to share and didn't expect all of this fuzzy feeling messages. I know, I'm a very lucky person to have my Joey.

We went out to a Mexican dinner and watched a movie. We are different folk, and bought snowball shrubs to plant around the property for our gifts to one another. We just do that kind of thing, cause we already have everything we could ever want. (well most of the time anyway)

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

0607_10008295321.gif

Happy Anniversary!! Your DH is a very lucky guy. I sure hope he reads your post -- there can be no mistaking how dear he is to you.

Today is mt sixth year anniversary! I feel like the luckiest woman in the world to have my wonderful husband. He has given me a wonderful life and I can't wait for the future.
Happy sixteenth anniversary!
Ellen

"sniff"....ahhh, your post got me a little teary-eyed!:) I am so happy for you two, I am a lucky girl as well, isn't it great to be with your best friend and everything else? Wow, congrads Janie!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.