Strength in Numbers

Pam Yep I think a 2000 piece puzzle would take a bit of time to do. Great job on X52 and all of your laundry and housework.

This morning was RUUB then it was off to get groceries. After that we decided to brave the mall which ended up being not too busy.

Cheryl

This has been an exhausting week so far. I have been able to get some workouts in. Monday we spent the day at the funeral home making arrangements. Tuesday we went through pictures for the funeral home displays and then ran errands. Ozzie had chemo but his liver is elevated and they are putting him on a liver support again. Sheba was supposed to have dental surgery but her blood wasn’t clotting so they wanted to run some tests. They came back normal so she is scheduled for Monday now. I went to work yesterday and today but tomorrow are the services. DH is going to be a wreck.

Cheryl Thanks for the hugs! He had a hard life and didn’t take care of himself. He had trouble breathing but refused to go to the doctor. So while his health wasn’t the best, it was still sudden. Nothing indicating this would happen now. Glad you got to try a new boot camp and enjoy some nice weather. Great job on CF, GG, and RUUB!

Pam Oh boy I haven’t worked on a puzzle in years. They can certainly be addicting once you start one. Great job on your bike ride, original BC, and X52! How hard did you think about adding on the extras before changing your mind!

Have a great day! Hopefully next week will be back to normal for me.

Cheryl Great job on RUUB. I’m wondering if malls aren’t so crazy time of year now that so many people do so much online shopping? Glad that it wasn’t too crazy.

Julie Oh my goodness, you are just being put through the ringer this week. So sorry you are having so many terrible things going on at once. I hope you are able to relax this weekend and try to regroup. Hugs to both you and your DH. You have a very long hard day ahead tomorrow. So sorry to hear about both Ozzie and Sheba too, that is the last thing you need right now . Hang in there! Great job getting some workouts in among all of the craziness, I know that can help to relieve some of the stress. I would say it was pretty much a fleeting thought about adding another section of x10.

This morning I did PS back, biceps, and abs. That is a good little quick one. I have a hair appointment at noon and then am going for a bike ride. My MIL is coming tonight and will be here until Monday. I took my sisters cat Yoshi to the Petsmart on Monday and on Tuesday he got adopted! That is such a huge relief. The woman who adopted him doesn’t have any other pets, so that will be perfect for him because he was bulllying my cat. Now I have to work on my other 2 fosters. I’m thinking we are stuck with my sisters other cat because she is 13 and has kidney disease. She really isn’t a problem though, she pretty much just stays upstairs and sleeps most of the time. Julie, I will be thinking about you, I hope things go as well as they can.

Pam

Julie It was an exhausting week for you but I bet the workouts helped with the stress. Sorry that Ozzie and Sheba are having medical issues as well. Why does it seem like everything happens all at once. It is sad that some people would rather deal with poor health than go to a doctor and look after themselves. I hope things go well tomorrow, I will be thinking about you.

Pam Online shopping could keep a lot of people away from the malls, though I don't think I want to go there on the weekend. Good job on PS Back, Biceps and Abs. That is great that you could get Yoshi adopted. It is not fun when they don't all get along. Taylis had kidney disease and he slept most of the time too. Enjoy your visit with your MIL.

This morning was Drill Max. It had been so long since I had done this workout that it seemed like a new one. Then I got all the vacuuming done and in the afternoon I went out for a walk. The rain is coming back so I wanted to get out while I could.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on Drill max. It’s fun when an old workout seems new again. I’m glad you were able to get a walk in before the rain returned.

This morning for me was PS. Best, shoulders, and triceps, and I added on X10 hi/lo. Yesterday afternoon my girlfriend and I went on s 20mile bike ride. My MIL didn’t end up getting in last night. Her flight was delayed so she missed her connection and spent the night in Detroit. This mornings flight was delayed too, but my DH is st the airport picking her up now. Have a great aday!

Pam

Pam Great work on PS Back, Shoulders and Triceps and X10 and your 20 mile bike ride. Bummer that your MIL missed her connection but at least she got there today.

This morning was Cardio Supersets then it was getting the laundry done.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

What a week and weekend it was. I am quite exhausted. I have been eating horribly with it being whatever we can grab. I would like to say that maybe it will settle down soon but with the holidays I am thinking it will still be crazy and exhausting for a few more weeks. The services on Friday went well. He had military honors which I had never seen before. I have been able to get some workouts in but yesterday I was so exhausted I was just lazy all day. This morning I did start Pullup Queen back up. Sheba got her test results back last week and her blood work showed no signs of clotting issues so they are going to do the dental surgery today.

Pam Great job on PS Back, bis and abs! Super good news about Yoshi getting adopted. Strange how the cat got adopted so quickly but you can’t get your kittens adopted. I would have thought kittens would go before cats. Great job on PS Chest, Shoulders, and tris plus X10 hi/lo and your 20 mile bike ride. Oh that would not be fun to be stuck in Detroit overnight.

Cheryl Great job on DM! Glad you were able to get a walk in as well. It always seems to pour when it rains with everything happening at once. Almost may be a blessing to get so much done at once rather than it spreading out. Great job on CSS!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job CSS and laundry!

JulieMy FIL had military honors his funeral too, I thought that was really nice at his service. I am sure you needed that any day after the week that you had, At least you got some good news with Sheba.Great job on PUQ. I wasn't surprised that my sisters cat was adopted quickly, He is a pure bred rag doll and is absolutely beautiful. My little guys are just mutts.

I'm not sure what got into me this morning but I decided to do CCC. I did my PCCC version and I have to say that I gave some thought to not going back and doing round 3 after I finished round 4, but I did. Saturday was Lean legs and abs and yesterday was my rest day. It's supposed to be a beautiful week here, so hopefully I will get some bike rides in. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie So nice that your FIL had military honors at his funeral. You had quite the week and I bet you are exhausted. That is good news that Sheba showed no signs of clotting issues so she could get her dental surgery done. Being lazy is sometimes just what you need to do to recharge. Good work on PUQ this morning.

Pam You mean you did CCC voluntarily WOW you must have been feeling really energetic this morning. Good work on Lean Legs and Abs too.

Saturday I was feeling tired for some reason so I decided to take it as a total day off. Sunday I did Yoga for Flexibility which I really needed as I was feeling really stiff. Sunday night we went with our friends to see the Canadian Pacific Holiday Train. It is a train that is decorated with Christmas lights and it starts on the east coast and travels west stopping at various places along the way with live music. One of the box cars opens up into a small stage. It was a lot of fun even though it was raining really hard and there were still a lot of people who came out to see it. I have attached a few pictures of it. This morning was ICE Rock'em Sock'em and since the rain decided to stay away today I went for a walk in the afternoon. I decided to take a different route of the park today and saw film trucks in the parking lot unloading lights and cameras. I asked one of the crew what they were filming and he said that he wasn't allowed to say but if I took a look at his security badge that I may be able to figure it out. So I looked at it and I could tell that if was Riverdale that they were shooting a scene for. He said that he couldn't tell me that I was wrong about that guess...... Since it was late afternoon that they were setting up it was probably a night scene that they were doing. I passed by where the crewed parked and the sign said that either the scene or episode was called Shadows. I will have to keep an eye out for it since I do watch Riverdale. I know the bar in the show called Whyte Wyrm is a bar that I used to go to a very long time ago.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Attachments

• CP Holiday Train.jpg
    CP Holiday Train.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Holiday Train Stage.jpg
    Holiday Train Stage.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Holiday Train.jpg
    Holiday Train.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 3
So today was Flex Train. It started snowing today and we have several inches of snow now. Winter has arrived.

Cheryl

Yesterday I did Cycle Max and this morning I did Cardio Core Circuit. Usually I take Wednesdays as a rest day but with last week and the holidays my schedule is a mess so I am doing what I can. CCC was not as bad as I was dreading. I love the triangle choke hold move and wish that was the core move we did every time. The last core move with the rollback into a pushup is not smooth for me. Maybe I need to practice.

Pam Great job on PCCC and doing the whole thing! Great job on LLA too! I hope your week is as beautiful as it is supposed to be. We have had some warmer weather which I will not complain about. Not super warm but warmer for this time of year. I have never heard of cats referred to mutts only dogs.

Cheryl Good job for taking a rest day when you needed it and for doing Yoga for Flexibility! I got my copy but haven’t done it yet. I am thinking after the holidays I will work hard to devote more time to flexibility. The train pictures were really cool. My nephew loves trains and probably would have really enjoyed that. I might try to send some of those pictures to him if you don’t mind. Great job on Rock’em Sock’em and your walk! Hmm … maybe you should take a different route every day. Sounds like you found something cool on this last route. I have never heard of Riverdale but I know they shoot a lot of things up in your area. Great job on FlexTrain! Well maybe if the snow sticks around you will have a white Christmas and then it will melt!

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on Cycle Max and CCC. I can't do that last core move smoothly at all so you are not alone. Yes you can send the pictures to him. I didn't take them and found them on the internet. I did take a video of it though I was a bit close because I didn't want any umbrellas in the way. Riverdale is based on the Archie comics and it is on Netflix. They are on season 2 right now. We just might have a white Christmas. It may snow again tomorrow and again on Christmas day.

Today was PRS #1 then I was off grocery shopping. It was busy with everyone getting things for the holidays but at least they had all the checkouts open.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl I couldn’t believe that I chose to do CCC either, I’m not sure what got into me! Great job on yoga for flexibility. The holiday train looks so cool! What a bummer that it was raining so hard for it though. Great job on Rock em Sock em snd your walk. I don’t know that show, but it would be fun to see places that you know in shows like that. Great job on Flextrain too

Julie Great job on CM and CCC. I guess we were both crazy choosing that one. I have stopped trying to do that last core move, it just hurts my knees too much. I sub in more of the butterfly sit ups or another core move instead. I don’t know if mutt is a term that is commonly used for cats, but it’s what I call them .

Cheryl Great job on PRS 1. I was planning out my grocery shopping for the next few days and already dreading how busy the stores will be.

I guess i forgot to post for a couple of days. Tuesday was our regular 24 mile bike ride, yesterday I did Hiit circuit upper body, and today was 30/30 and Ramped up upper body. Yesterday morning I found my sisters other cat in a heap at the bottom of the stairs and she wasn’t able to stand up, so I had to have the vet come and euthanize her. I was pretty sad all day after that. I’m also not looking forward to tellling my nephew that both of the cats are gone. I knew she wasn’t doing great, but I was really hoping that she would make it until after Christmas. Poor thing. Today I have some baking to do and then will get stocking stuffers to finish off Christmas shopping. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on your 24 mile bike ride, Hiit circuit upper body, 30/30 and RUUB. So sorry about your sister's cat. It is so hard to have them euthanized even though you know it is the right thing to do.

Today was suppose to be Muscle Max but I didn't have a lot of time because I was going to the hairdresser to get highlights done. So I did FT Total Body instead. It was shorter so I could make my appointment in time.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job in FT total body. Sometimes you ne3d to be flexible to fit the workouts in.

Yesterday my GF and I did a 20 mile bike ride in the morning and then I spent the rest o the day running around getting stocking stuffers and getting the grocery shopping done for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. This morning was Butts and Guts and now now I am heading to Petsmart to help with the adoption event. I joe my kitties aren’t too stressed out today. I got some calming spray to put in the carrier and I also got some catnip toys because Dexter loves those, so I’m hoping they help! Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on your 20 mile bike ride and Butts and Guts. I hope your kitties get adopted today and don't get too stressed out.

Yesterday was FT Legs, Glutes and Core and this morning was Step Blast. It was so nice out though a bit cold that I went for a walk. A lot of people were out doing the same thing.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on FT legs, glutes and core and getting a walk in too. No adoptions yesterday l but the kitties were not stressed out, so that was a good thing. I’m not going to even take them today, it was so slow yesterday.

This morning was Intensity, then I’m going to help at the adoption event, then we are headed to my SILs for Christmas Eve. I hope everyone has a great day and a very Merry Christmas!

Pam

Last edited:
I don’t know how I got so off track with posting. Anyway, I did do some workouts last Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I just don’t remember what I did. I know I pulled an ab muscle doing non-workout related stuff (just moving something) and I came down with a nasty cold Sunday afternoon. I am at work but probably will not work out again until Thursday to give my ab time to heal and this cold to hopefully go away. Saturday we did get to spend some time with my family for Christmas. It was nice and then we got back in time before the snow began.

Cheryl Great job on PRS 1! I have only read a few Archie comics but I bet it is a fun show. Great job on FT TB subbing for MM! MM is good but it is so long. FT TB is also good so it is an even trade. Great job on FT LGC and SB! Glad you were able to get a walk in too. It is bitterly cold right now. -2 this morning with a high of 12. I feel like I should convert that to Celsius for you. I never do. So I guess that would be -18 with a high of -11.

Pam Great job on your 24 mile bike ride, HiiT CUB, 30/30, and RUUB! Oh I am so sorry about your sister’s cat. How sad. Great job on your 20 mile bike ride and B&G! Great job on Intensity! That is great the kitties were not stressed out for the adoption event. So sorry none have been adopted yet though.

Have a great day!

Julie I understand about not being able to remember what you did a few days later. Sometimes I don't even remember later the same day! That is such a bummer about your ab muscle pull, I hope it is doing better soon. And you had a cold for Christmas, that's no fun at all. I'm glad you were able to get in a nice time with your family for Christmas though.

I took yesterday as my rest day and we had a nice relaxing morning until the kids came for dinner. It ended up being a pretty stressful day overall. My mom was pretty out of it and my nephew got really drunk and was a mess. He was obviously very upset about his first Christmas without his mom, so both DH and I spent a lot of time trying to talk to him. We did have a really good dinner and some fun with the kids at least. This morning I did Rockout Knockout and the abs from high step challenge and it's been a mostly lazy day so far other than that. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on Intensity. Sorry that your cats weren't adopted but at least they were not stressed out.

Julie Good work on the workouts that you did. I can't remember after a day or so what I have done either. I hope your ab muscle and your cold gets better fast. Glad that you got to spend some time with your family. It is cold where you are. I still think in fahrenheit sometimes even though we converted to the metric scale probably around 45 years ago. No matter which scale you use that is cold.

Pam Sorry that your Christmas day ended up being so stressful. I hope your nephew is doing a bit better. Good work on Rockout Knockout and the abs from High Step Challenge.

Saturday night we went over to our friends place and watched National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. We ended up getting home late so I was really tired on Sunday because I didn't get much sleep so I decided to take the day off. That night we went to our friends sisters place for drinks and appies and got home after midnight. Monday morning I managed to do the double cardio premix from 4 Day Split and then made stuffing for Christmas dinner. My brother had it this year and it was really good, he gave us the rest of the turkey to take home since he is leaving for Mexico tomorrow with some friends of his. I was so tired this morning that I really didn't do anything all day except lazy around and nap. I hope to get back on track tomorrow.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.