Strength in Numbers

Cheryl It sounds like you had a busy but fun weekend. With the cold weather we are having right now I wish Was going to Mexico! Great job on doing a Christmas Day workout, that sounds like a good premix. I hope you got all rested up from the festivities.

This morning I did Power Hour, one that I haven't done in a long time. Yesterday was a lazy day mostly, but I did make some soup with our leftover prime rib. It was cold outside so we had a fire and did some reading. This afternoon we are going to do an escape room. I haven't done one before, but the kids love them. It should be interesting. Have a great day!

]Pam

Pam Great job on Power Hour. Lazy days are great every once in a while. I haven't done an escape room either but I heard that they are fun.

Well I slept really well last night and feel back to normal. This morning I did XTrain Bis and Tris and then went grocery shopping. It was nice because it was very quiet there. I snowed most of the day here but it was warm enough that it didn't amount to much at all.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

I got way worse. I went to work Tuesday thinking I was on the mend but ended up waking up Wednesday feeling like death. I stayed home and rested. I am feeling a little better today. Good enough to be at work but still not 100%. My whole body aches. I don’t know when I’ll get back to working out. Probably not at least until this weekend. Such a bummer when you can’t work out.

Pam Oh I am sorry that your get together on Christmas wasn’t as nice as you’d hope. I hope your nephew will be able to cope with the loss of his mom as time goes by. Great job on RK and HSC abs and Power Hour! Hope you had a great time at the escape room. I have never done one either.

Cheryl Christmas Vacation is probably my favorite Christmas movie. Great job on the double cardio premix from 4DS after two late nights in a row. That would have had me wiped out. Sounds like you are having a great Christmas time relaxing and enjoying your time. So glad you got a good night’s sleep and feel better. Great job on XT Bis and Tris! Grocery shopping in a near empty store is the best. I sometimes get cart rage when people won’t move their carts and clearly see me trying to get by.

Have a great day!

Cheryl That is awesome that you had such a great sleep. Great job on XTrain bis and tris and grocery shopping. The grocery stores are sure a lot quieter this week!

Julie So sorry to hear that you are still not feeling well. It is a bummer when you can't work out, but you are being smart not pushing it too soon. I hope my nephew can get it together in a lot of ways. He has a lot of issues and I'm not sure he wants help other than money. I have already told him that we want to help, but that we don't think just giving him money is the way to do that. I'mnot sure that's what he wants to hear though. The escape room was fun. I was glad that the kids had done one before, because I was a little lost at first. We did escape in under an hour, but the kids were bummed because we didn't beat the record time :).

This morning was step and power circuits from Body Max. That is still one of my favorite step workouts. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Sorry that you are feeling worse and not able to workout but you need to rest your body. It is hard because exercise is something that we love to do but the weekend is almost here. You get cart rage too. When people just block the isles with their carts and won't move really gets my blood pressure up.

Pam Great job on Step and Power Circuits from Body Max.

This morning was RWH LI Hiit and core 1. Today it was raining really hard. Most of the snow has washed away now but it is a bit messy. I had a few errands to do close by so I decided to walk but I was drenched by the time I got home. Oh well at least I got some fresh air.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

I’m starting to feel a little better this morning. I didn’t work out but I think I might be on the mend and able to work out tomorrow. I’m going to try something from ICE and see if I can do it. We are supposed to get 3-5 inches of snow and then it is supposed to get to -13 starting Sunday and Monday.

Pam Great job on BM step and power circuits! I’m so sorry about your nephew. It sounds like he definitely needs some type of therapy help but it won’t be effective until he wants it. Glad you had fun at the escape room and was able to get out!

Cheryl Great job on RWH LI Hiit and core 1! Oh man, when it rains after it snows, that does cause quite a mess. I’m glad you were able to get walk in even if you got drenched. I think some of my body aches are from workout withdrawals. Is that possible?

I hope everyone has a great and safe New Year’s holiday! See you all Tuesday.

CherylGreat job on LI Hiit and Core 1. You are quite the trooper going out for a walk in the pouring rain!

Julie I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better. It sounds like a good idea to start with an ICE workout to see how it goes. Oh my -13?! That is crazy cold. I was whining because we never got out of the 30s yesterday. I am hoping that my nephew will be willing go for therapy, but I'm not too confident that he will. Happy New Year to you!

This morning I did RWH Plyo Hiit 2 and Body Max 2 upper body. I was so excited to get a shipping notice from Cathe yesterday! It looks like I'll be checking out the new workouts next week. I bought the downloads this time too, so I think I'll downloading them today if they are ready. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Glad that you are feeling better. ICE are good workouts to do after you have been sick. Yikes it will be cold for you, try to keep warm. Your body aches could be from sitting more since you aren't working out. I know right now I am doing more sitting and I do feel that my body aches a lot more.

Pam Great job on RWH Plyo Hiit 2 and Body Max upper body. I was debating on whether or not I would get the downloads but I didn't. My DVDs are still in New York so it will be a while before I get them.

This morning was XTrain Chest, Back and Shoulders. Another nasty rainy day so I did some meal prep.

Have a Happy New Year everyone.

Cheryl

What a weekend I had! Saturday I was feeling much better so I did ICE BC + BB. After that, DH and I had a Christmas party with his family. It was an hour drive one way and we ended up getting home really late. Sunday I did some heavy weight training inspired by PUQ and GG. Then DH and I went to run errands. On the way into town about 10 miles into our drive, DH hit an ice block in the road and we got a flat tire. He couldn’t get the tire out from under the truck so we waited for 3 hours while a tow truck came. Luckily my dad was able to pick us up and took us to run our errands. We ended up getting home way later than we wanted. Monday I was just plain exhausted from the weekend and sore from my workouts so I rested all day. Except for the bitter cold of negative double digits, Monday was a somewhat relaxing day. Ozzie had problems all weekend wanting to eat and was having major diarrhea inside the house so lots of shampooing the carpet all weekend. This morning I did PUQ and GG. Was so tough to get going with the cold and not sleeping good because I am worried about Ozzie.

Pam Great job on RWH Plyo HiiT plus BM 2 UB! I got my shipping notice too from Cathe. I really want to finish up PUQ and GG so I am not sure when I will test out the new workouts. Excited to get your review though!

Cheryl Great job on XT CBS! Rainy days are great for doing chores or just relaxing. I really should have cleaned over the weekend but with it being so cold, it just felt nice to snuggle up with the dogs under blankets and veg out.

Have a great day!

Cheryl It turns out I messed up and only got the downloads for FitSplit. I’m not sure how that happened since I really like having the DVDs. I emailed customer service to see if there is any chance I can just upgrade to add the DVDs instead of paying full price for both, but I haven’t heard back from them yet. Great job on XTrain CBS and getting some meal prep done.

Julie So glad that you are feeling better, but boy you sure did have an exhausting weekend! Great job on BC and B.B., your PUQ and GG inspired workouts, and your actual PUQ and GG workouts. That is nice that your dad was able to pick you up at least so that you weren’t sitting there waiting for the tow truck for 3 hours. I can’t believe the crazy cold. We were in the 30s, but the wind chill made it feel like teens which is super cold for us. Poor Ozzie, I hope he is ok, I know you must be worried sick about him.

Saturday was our last reasonable weather for awhile, so we went for our typical 24mile bike ride. It was a little chilly when we started but I was nice and toasty by the time we finished. Sunday I did the cardio only from the Fit split push day, I think it’s called cardio shred. It was pretty good. Then we went to the beach for our annual New Years there with our friends. We had a nice dinner and just barely made it to midnight by playing dominos. We woke up yesterday morning to no water in the house because the pipes had frozen, but at least we had heat! We weren’t interested in going out in the cold so we just packed up and came home after breakfast. This morning I did fit split low impact cardio and metabolic conditioning with the bonus abs. There are some awkward moves in the abs that will take me some time to get down, but I liked both of them. I was able to do all of the weight work with the same weight as Cathe which always makes me feel so accomplished. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie You sure did have quite the weekend. Great job on ICE BC +BB, your heavy weight training and PUQ and GG. Good thing that your dad could get you to run your errands. With the temperatures that you are having it would have been so cold to wait for 3 hours for a tow truck. I hope Ozzie is doing better, I know you would be worried about him.

Pam Bummer that you messed up with the FitSplit order. Hopefully they will let you upgrade. Good work on your 24 mile bike ride, cardio shred, low impact cardio and metabolic conditioning with the bonus abs. Your New Years sounds nice except for the frozen water pipes. I think I would have come home early too.

Well I did a workout on Saturday but I can't remember what it was. Sunday was Yoga Relax and Monday was PRS #2. Sunday I went with friends in the afternoon to see Star Wars the Last Jedi. Otherwise it was a real quite new years eve, I was in bed by 10pm but was woken up at midnight to loud banging somewhere near us. Monday we went to my parents house for turkey dinner. This morning I was really tired for some reason (possibly because I didn't drink enough water the day before) and had no energy to workout so I took a day off. This afternoon I had a dentist appointment and then we had to go and find a bulb for the brake lights on our car since one burnt out. My DVDs have cleared customs and are on their way. I hope I can get them by Friday.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

CherylGreat job on whatever workout you did on Saturday, YR, and PRS 2. Did you like the Star Wars movie? I'm not sure if I want to see it or not. What was the banging at midnight, fireworks? That's a bummer that you were so tired, sounds like the perfect day for a rest day. How is your dad doing by the way? Have they been able to keep his pain under control? That is awesome that y0ur dvds have already cleared customs! I assume that means that you won't have to pay duty?

This morning I did the FitSplit mixed impact cardio and pull day, All of the cardio in these workouts seems to be drills. At least the 3 of 4 I have done so far have been. I've been doing a lot of huffing and puffing, but it went by quickly. I'm liking the format of these with the hiit workout followed by weights though, My biceps are really talking to me right now! Have a great day.

Pam

Pam I did like the new Star Wars movie, though I think I liked the first one in the series the best. I have always been a Star Wars fan ever since the first one in 1977 ( I had a major crush on Harrison Ford). The banging could have been fireworks, I was just too lazy to get up and check it out. My dad seems to be doing a bit better, thank you for asking. They seem to be able to keep the pain under control but he does tire out really easily. I don't know about not paying duty, though I hope I won't. Great work on FitSplit Mixed Impact Cardio and Pull Day. The reviews sounds really good about this new series, I am looking forward to getting mine.

This morning was PHA Training. Then it was grocery shopping where it was nice and quiet again.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Yesterday was my rest day and today I did Power Max! Lovin’ the leotards, high tops and scrunchies. It has been so cold and so hard to get motivated in the morning. Sleeping in the warm bed longer sounds better than working out right now. We switched Ozzie to a bland diet of rice and ground beef and he seems to be doing better. Going to try to incorporate regular food slowly to him and see how he does. We are not sure if it was the chemo that got him or something else.

Pam Great job on your 24 mile bike ride before the chill hit! Great job on Fit Split Push Day Cardio! Bummer about messing up on the order. I hope they can help you get the DVDs. No water stinks but at least the pipes didn’t burst. That would have been a mess. Great job n FS LIC & MC + bonus abs! I saw the preview for abs and it looks like the abs from MetaShred. Great job n FS MIC and Pull Day!

Cheryl Great job on Saturday’s workout, YR on Sunday, and PRS #2 on Monday! I’m not really a fan of Star Wars (although I had a crush on Harrison Ford from Indiana Jones movies) but then again I havent’ really tried to watch any of them so maybe I would be. I’m with you on NYE and not staying up late. I was in bed by 9 I think. Good for you for listening to your body and resting when you were tired. Great job on PHAT! Hope you get the new DVDs soon.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Who didn't have a crush on Harrison Ford? ;) Eye candy always makes a movie more enjoyable! I'm glad to hear that your dad is doing a bit better. Oh, I thought if the dvds had been released that meant no duty, but it sound liked you won't know until they arrive. I'm hoping for no duty for you! Great job on PHAT!

Julie Great job on Power Max. Those outfits always make me laugh! I hear you on sleeping in a warm bed, I hope this cold snap is over soon. We got snow last night, yuck. I'm glad to hear that Ozzie is doing better. I heard back from customer service that if I want the DVDs then I need to order them, so I think I will wait for a sale. The only thing I'm missing are the premixes, and I can make them myself with the workout blender if I get motivated.

This morning I did Fit Split kickboxing bootcamp and legs. Like the other FS workouts, it moves really fast. I was supposed to have a dentist appointment this morning, but we got an inch of snow last night, so of course everything is closed. It isn't supposed to get much above freezing until Monday, so I doubt things will open up much before then. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on Power Max. The old outfits are fun to look at. It is really cold in your part of the country, I don't blame you for wanting to stay in bed instead of working out. I am glad that Ozzie is doing better with the bland diet.

Pam Good work on FitSplit Kickboxing Bootcamp and Legs. An inch of snow isn't very much to close everything down, but you didn't want to go to the dentist did you :p.

This morning I did S&S Cardio Slam and then I got all the laundry and housework done. The new FitSplit series came in the mail today and I can't wait to try them out and no duty either YEAH. I won't be able to try them out until Saturday though as I don't think I will have a chance to get a workout in tomorrow morning. Have you ever signed up for something and then say to yourself "What was I thinking" well that will be me tomorrow. When I was at the West Coast Women's Show this past October they had a photography booth and they had a great deal going on. So I signed up to have a boudoir photo shoot done :eek: which will be tomorrow. DH has always wanted me to do one so here I am at 57 years old having pictures taken in my underwear. I guess better late than never, I am really glad that I workout with Cathe. I will let you know how it went.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did PUQ and GG. I think I repulled the ab muscle I pulled right before Christmas. I am so mad. I am not even sure what to do. I was making progress on Pullup Queen but now I will have to take a backseat to it and try to do whatever I can until it heals again.

Pam Great job on FS KB and Legs! This snow and cold is definitely taking a toll on the whole country it seems. I am so ready for Spring in 75 days! That is a bummer about having to order the DVDs. They probably won't be the special of the day for a while but maybe there will be a good coupon that comes out soon.

Cheryl Great job on S&S CS and all the housework! That is what I will be doing this weekend. So much fun! Wow no duty on the new DVDs! How awesome! Oh wow, you are so brave to do the photo shoot. I don’t think I have the confidence to that. I am sure your pictures will turn out awesome and your DH will be so thrilled to finally see his wish come true. Good luck!

Have a great day!

Cheryl If we get any snow at all everything is usually closed here. Most of it melted yesterday but our schools are closed again. I won't be surprised if they are still closed on Monday! It's a little silly sometimes. Great job on cardio slam and your housework. So exciting that your workouts already came and you didn't have to pay duty! I have been enjoying them. Oh my, a boudoir photo shoot, I can't wait to hear what you think of it! I bet it will be fun, but you are very brave!

Julie Great job PUQ and GG but what a bummer that you repulled your ab muscle! :mad: I hope that it heals quickly, that is frustrating not knowing what did it too.

This morning I did Fit Split shred cardio and push day. I found push day a lot harder than pull day, I had to stop early on a couple of things. She does these plyo push ups that seem to go on forever. I didn't remember that the cardio had so much jumping on and off the step either. That makes me nervous now since I almost fell one time when I was doing those. It's not supposed to get above freezing here until Monday, but thankfully we are supposed to get up to 50 on Tuesday. I can't wait. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good work on PUQ and GG. How frustrating to pull your ab muscle again. I hope that it heals fast as you were making progress.

Pam They are very cautious when it come to snow where you are. Great job on Fit Split shred cardio and push day. Oh no plyo push ups :eek: they sound hard.

So the photo shoot this morning was a lot of fun and I am glad that I did it. They did my hair and makeup so that helped with the feeling sexy thing and it felt very empowering doing the shoot. I don't go until later this month for the preview of the photos. She said that she took about 500 but I will only go through about 80 pictures to see what I like best.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Cheryl So glad that you enjoyed the photo shoot. Too bad you have to wait so long to see the results. That is anLOT of photos, wow! Does your DH know that you did it, or will this be a surprise for him?

Saturday morning I did Fit Split kickboxing bootcamp and legs and glutes. It was fun and my legs were talking to me all day. I took yesterday as a rest day and this morning I did PHAT + the bonus abs. I liked the abs better this time than the last time I did them. I figured out how to do the side plank things finally. We are finally going to get above freezing today, for the first time in over a week!. And it is supposed to be 70 on Thursday. What crazy weather. I am so ready for some warmer weather though. Have a great day!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.