Strength in Numbers

Pam DH does know that I did this for him. It would be too hard to try to hide it from him especially when I came home with my hair and makeup done. Great job on Fit Split Bootcamp Boxing and Legs and Glutes, and PHAT and the bonus abs. That is a big temperature range enjoy your 70 degrees.

Saturday I did Fit Split Low Impact Cardio and I added on the ab work. Some of the moves are awkward and it will take a few times to get it down. Sunday I did Yoga for Conditioning and then had a really lazy day. It was raining so hard out that we decided vege out inside so I had a nap and watched NetFlix. Today was Fit Split Bootcamp Boxing and Legs and Glutes and my legs were talking to me too.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did Fit Split Push Day and Bonus abs. I have a think that I will feel it tomorrow. In the afternoon I went for a walk and then tonight was our first dragon boat dry land training session. She worked the quads pretty good tonight and I was feeling it after working them this morning.

Cheryl

Wow! I did not mean to let this much time past in between posting. I won’t bore you with what I did too much. Saturday though DH dropped a bomb on me and said he had invited his sister and her kids over to watch the game. Our house was a disaster so I spent several hours cleaning and organizing and cooking snacks and dinner for them. Sunday I was exhausted and took a rest day. Monday and today I have been playing around with weights to see what I can do to keep working on pullups with my ab strain. About the only thing that hurts is holding myself at the top of the pullup with my full body weight. I can support myself some and feel no strain in my abs so I might be able to do some things to keep the strength I eeked out. Now I am just trying to figure out a new schedule to follow.

Pam Great job on FS SC & PD! Plyo pushups are in MetaShred and they are done on the step. I haven’t seen how Cathe does them but I am scared. Jumping on and off the step scares me to because I have tripped up and almost fell. I definitely do it as smoothly as Cathe. Great job on FS BC Boxing and Legs! I previewed that one yesterday and the cardio looks different than I expected and the legs look like torture with all the pulses. Great job on PHAT and bonus Abs! We reached above freezing temps yesterday and will continue today. It is about time!

Cheryl So glad you had fun with the photo shoot! That’s a long time to wait to see the photos but I bet you will be thrilled with the outcome. Great job on FS LIC + abs and Yoga for Conditioning! I just remembered I did do Yoga for Flexibility the deep stretch for 20 minutes on Saturday. Other than the plow move, it felt really great. Napping and Netflix sounds like a wonderful plan on a rainy day. Great job on FS BC Boxing and Legs and FS Push plus abs! Dry land dragon boating started yea! But I can’t wait until you say you are getting ready to get back in the water. That will mean it is Spring!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on FS LIC plus abs and yoga for conditioning, it sounds like the perfect day to stay in and be lazy! Great job on BC Boxing and legs and glutes too. That one definitely had my legs talking too. Great job on FS push day and bonus abs. Are you doing the Fit split rotation? Sounds like you got quite the leg double header with your dry land conditioning on top of FS!

Julie oh boy, don’t you just love how men think it’s no big deal about inviting people over. They don’t seem to care what the house looks like and I think my DH thinks I can just whip up food for however many people at the drop of a hat! That is great that you were able to figure out some things that you can do without straining your abs.
The plyo push-ups in Fit split use the step also. I don’t know how many she does, but it is a lot, they seem like they just keep going and going and going! Wasn’t it great to finally get some warmer weather again?! I was sure ready.

Yesterday we got to go for a bike ride, yay! We just did 20 miles because we hadn’t gone in awhile and we got kind’ve a late start, but it was really great to be outside again and not freezing! This morning was Lean legs and abs, and I added on tabatacise one since LLA is pretty short and easy. One of my kittens, Dexter, got adopted on Monday! They aren’t picking him up until the 24th because it’s a surprise for their sons birthday, but now I’m down to just one foster. He’s a toughie though because he is male, black, and shy. It might be some time for some kittens though Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Aren't husbands just wonderful when they drop bombs on us :rolleyes:. And we are the ones doing all the housework and making snacks and meals. I hope your ab strain keeps getting better. It sounds like you have a plan in place for your workouts. Good work on Yoga for Flexibility, it is nice that you can pick when segments you want to do to make it short or longer. Well as long as the temperature stays at 40 degrees or higher we will be back on the water on February 17th. Not quite spring but getting close.

Pam Yes I am doing the Fit Split rotation. Great job on your bike ride. Nice that the weather has warmed up for you. Good work on Lean Legs and Abs and Tabatacise one. Nice that Dexter got adopted but sad for your other guy. People just don't want black cats for some reason. Oooh more kittens that will be fun :D.

I was really tired this morning, I guess after everything I did yesterday. I did manage to do Fit Split Mixed Impact Cardio. Then it was off grocery shopping. In the afternoon my parents came for a visit and we went down to a park for a short little walk.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I tried Low Impact Cardio and Metabolic Conditioning! It started out too fast of pace for me that early in the morning. I couldn’t add the little push-jump on the first couple moves. Some of the plank moves and the chest fly with leg extension was not doable for me because it pulled on my ab strain but I did what I could do. Definitely some new moves in there that will take some time to learn.

Pam Great job on your 20 mile bike ride! The warmer weather has been fantastic. Woke up to 50 degrees this morning but it is supposed to drop and get down into the teens by evening. As long as we don’t have negative degree temps anymore! Great job on LLA and Tabatacise 1! Yea for Dexter getting adopted, so exciting for him and his new family! I know black dogs are hard to adopt out, is it true for cats too?

Cheryl Great job on FS MIC and your walk in the park! DH helped a little with the housework but then I kept going and he was on the couch watching sports. Then when I told him how tired I was the next day, he just said maybe I shouldn’t have done so much. I know he and his sister wouldn’t have cared what the house looked like but I do.

Have a great day!

Cheryl I decided not to do the Fit Split rotation because I was worried about it getting too repetitive. I guess I could always make substitutions, which I tend to do a lot anyway . Great job on FS mixed impact despite being so tired. Nice that you were able to get out for a walk too! People think that black cats are bad luck. I find that silly myself, but a lot of people really believe it.

Julie That is great that you were able to make LIC and MC work despite your ab strain. There are definitely some new moves in the new workouts that will take some getting used to. Yep, black cats are the hardest to get adopted, many people think they are bad luck. Our cold weather is coming back next week too, but it’s not going to be as bad as the last time, we will be in the 30s and 40s during the day.

This morning was supposed to be plyo Hiit 2 and icy core, but since I just did plyo Hiit 2 I did Imax 3 and the bonus stability ball abs from butts and guts. I was about halfway through when I thought I should have done one of the new workouts instead. Oh well, maybe I’ll remember next time! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on Low Impact Cardio and Metabolic Conditioning. Good for you in doing what you could with your ab strain. There are some new moves in this series that will take time to learn. I guess we are the ones who care about what our home looks like when people come over. I think we notice the mess more than other people do.

Pam I will probably only do a couple of weeks of the Fit Split rotation before I move onto something else. I just wanted to do the full series a couple of times through to get to know it. I will probably do another rotation starting in February. I don't know how the thinking that black cats are bad luck got started but it is silly. I wouldn't mind having a black cat. Good work on Imax 3 and bonus stability ball abs from Butts and Guts.

This morning was a Pull Day. It was a short workout but it sure was intense.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl That makes sense to do the whole series a couple of times to get used to it. I feel like I’m still learning the strong and sweaty workouts. I really like this series though, it seems to really get it done in a short amount of time. Great job on pull day. Have you done push day yet? I thought that one was even harder.

This morning was muscle max for me and my arms are still humming! Have s Great day.

Pam

This morning I did Fit Split Boxing Bootcamp/Legs & Glutes. I liked the Boxing portion but felt it was super intense which is actually ok sometimes and maybe I just wasn’t putting as much umpf into my moves. I was really tight when we got the Legs & Glutes section and didn’t feel like I could really get into most of the moves and couldn’t do all the pulse reps with Cathe. Maybe it was because it was new or I was having a bad day. Not sure. I might try it sometime without the cardio first.

Pam Great job on Imax 3 + B&G sb abs! That is so sad about black cats having a stigma. I have been told for dogs it is because it is hard to see them at night when you let them outside. I love black cats and dogs. I think they have beautiful coats. Great job on MM and your humming arms!

Cheryl Great job on Pull Day! DH was kind and actually gave me a heads up yesterday that his sister was coming over again on Saturday. Of course, it was after I did the grocery shopping for the week so now I will have to go back but at least he gave me a few days warning.

Have a great weekend!

Pam Yes I did the push day on Tuesday. That was hard as well. They are very efficient workouts. Great job on Muscle Max.

Julie Good work on Fit Split Boxing Bootcamp/ Legs & Glutes. I find that the first time I do any workout I don't always get into most of the moves. I need to get to know the workout first before I can really get into them. Well at least DH gave you a couple of days notice about his sister coming over. That is much better than a couple of hours.

This morning was Cardio Shred and Bonus Abs. I had to reduce the step height to one riser after a couple of the blasts. I did struggle with some of them but I am sure I will get better the more that I do it. I have gotten better on some of the ab moves since I have done this one several times.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Julie Great job on boxing boot camp and legs and glutes. It does take some time to get used to new moves and new workouts so that might have been part of what was going on there. I’ve only done that one time and I was thinking the cardio was more intense than I was expecting it to be.

Cheryl Great job on cardio shred and bonus abs. All of that jumping up and down on the step makes me so nervous with that one.

This morning was a 14 mile bike ride. We were planning to do 20, but the trail ended. It was kind’ve cold and windy though so we didn’t mind the shorter ride too much. Have a great day.

Pam

Saturday I did 40/20 and ICE LIS 1. After that it was errands, cleaning, and getting ready for company coming over. Sunday was my rest day and I was really lazy all day. This morning I did Shred Cardio and Push Day. The warmup seemed to be going at warp speed just for the basics. I must have not had the energy level as the others this morning. I am not sure if it was because some of the blasts were new or the cueing was off but I was always one behind them this morning. The weights seemed just right and I was thrilled she didn’t do a shoulder finisher.

Cheryl Great job on CS and bonus abs! Sorry but I am glad I am not the only one that struggled with some of the blasts. Some were hard but others were just different enough that they felt weird at first. I will probably only do one riser next time too.

Pam Great job on your 14 mile bike ride especially with it being cold and windy! Funny how we all experience workouts differently not only across people but even within ourselves from day to day. Maybe next time I do the new Boxing BC, it will feel more intense.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on 40/20 and ICE LIS 1, errands, cleaning, shred cardio and push day! I think that the warmup in that one does move pretty fast. I’m thinking I need to try that boxing boot camp one again because I already don’t really remember what it was like!

Yesterday was my rest day and I was pretty lazy most of the day. This morning I did mixed impact cardio and pull day and the bonus abs. I’m still getting used to some of the blasts in that one and I am definitely still getting used to some of the bonus ab moves. Those piston pikes I have a really hard time with! Have a great day!

Pam

Pam I get nervous sometimes with the jumping up and down on the step. I am afraid that I am going to not jump high enough and hurt myself. Great job on your 14 mile bike ride.

Julie Good work on 40/20 and ICE LIS 1. It is nice to have a really lazy day sometimes. Way to go on Shred Cardio and Push Day. I did find that the warm up seemed faster than some of her other workouts. I had trouble trying to do all the cardio but again it helps to know the moves.

Pam Great job on Mixed Impact Cardio and Pull Day and the bonus abs. The piston pikes are a challenge that is for sure.

So Saturday I did Low Impact Cardio + Metabolic Conditioning and in the afternoon I went for a walk. Sunday I did Segment 1 of Stretch Max. I went for a walk with DH to a small man made lake by us. It was so foggy out that you couldn't see across to the other side. This morning was Bootcamp Boxing and Legs and Glutes. Our dry land training moved to Monday nights so I went tonight for a workout. It is mainly shoulder and rotation work that we do. That will help with the paddling once we get back on the water.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did RWH Circuit Lower Body. I was originally going to do spinning but changed my mind at the last minute. I was surprised I made it through without any pauses. I must have had some pretty good energy this morning because I actually felt good afterwards. I like that one but it usually leaves me feeling a little drained but this time I was smiling at the end.

Pam Great job on MIC and Pull Day with bonus abs! I still have those to do. I am going to not do the abs though since I still need to let my ab muscle heal. Maybe in another week or 2. I actually thought these abs looked the most interesting to me.

Cheryl Great job on LIC + MC and your walk plus SM segment 1! The foggy lake almost sounds eerie. Great job on BB and L&G! I imagine you have to have strong shoulders and good rotation to paddle.

Have a great day!

Julie Good work on RWH Lower Body Circuit. Doesn't feel good when you have those mornings when you have lots of energy and feel really good after your workout.

This morning was XTrain Bis and Tris. Then it was a pretty quiet day.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

I was really tired this morning but I managed to muddle through Intensity. It was as intense as ever and I was so happy when the step portion was done. I realized why RWH Circuit Lower Body felt good. I forgot to increase my step height by 1 riser after the first blast. Crazy how 2 inches can make such a difference.

Cheryl Great job on XTrain Bis & Tris! How nice to have a quiet day every once in a while.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on LIC +MC, your walk, and stretch max over the weekend. I kind’ve like that look of fog over a lake! Great job on BB and LG and your dry land training. I bet you need good upper body strength for paddling.

Julie Great job on RWH Circuit Lower Body. How fun to end a workout with a smile on your face! There are some interesting new moves in the bonus abs in this series for sure. I’m getting more used to them.

Cheryl Great job on XTrain bis and tris.

JulieGreat job on Intensity, it’s always such a relief to finish the step part of that one, but the hi Hiit isn’t exactly a walk in the park either! Oh, that’s funny about realizing you didn’t increase your step height in RWH. It is crazy that those 2 inches make such a difference!

Yesterday my gf and I went for a 30 mile bike ride. We decided to do a longer one since we got shorted last time. It was really hard though because half of the trail is not paved and it was muddy which made the pedaling really hard. Then I ran some errands and went and took care of the cats at the Petsmart. This morning was CCC. I did it straight up for the first time in a long time and I liked doing it that way for a change. I don’t know why I always dread that one so much, because it always seems to fly by when I do it. We are supposed to be getting snow today, so everything is closed, but we haven’t seen anything yet. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on Intensity with being really tired. Both the step portion and the hi hiit are really hard. Too funny about forgetting the increase the height of your step. It is amazing how much of a difference 2 inches can make.

Pam Good work on your 30 mile bike ride. Oh my riding a bike in mud is a challenge. Good work too on CCC. That one always has the dread factor for me.

This morning was Fit Split Mixed Impact Cardio and bonus abs. I am getting used to the ab work in this so some of the moves are getting easier. After that it was grocery shopping and so errands.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.