GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Hallo ladies,

Late check in for me. Once I came home, I stopped at my next door neighbors house. She convinced me to workout with her. We did LM Body Jam (dance). Holy molly!! That was tough. Don't give me wrong...I LOVE dancing, but this one was fun but very tough. It was hip hop (whatever the kids dance these day's, lol) The moves were difficult but not very difficult that you get lost. I did caught on very quickly, it's probably because I go with the music and let go :D The music was really good. I think in the future I will try one more BJ and see if it's for me? I know it would a dance style my DD likes :D I was sweating my butt off, lol. I also walked a few miles today.

Sherry- of course, I have disco ball and flashing lights:p It's a must!! I sure, had a dance party today.

Thats it for me today. Good night. Need to unwind after my dance party :D

Sounds like a blast! Nice job on your dance party. :)

Happy Saturday to you all!

I am up and having my coffee before my planned or should I say replanned workout.

Plan: LIS upper and maybe day 2 of the March Madness challenge from Body Rock.

I have a bit of a headache again so I am waiting for the meds and coffee to kick in.

What are your plans? :)

Make it a good one!
Miss checking in with you all! Miss my regular routine of workouts too. :/

BBS
Heidi

Hi!

Back to report my WO is completed. Not all but part...
LIS Tri Sets Upper. Wow I am weak and now fried!

I just realized that I did this same WO the 5th of March too. I did go up in the weights so that is an improvement.
Next up will be the legs WO on Tues. I have been ignoring leg workouts lately.

Have a great Saturday!

BBT
Heidi

Happy Saturday!

Yesterday, Friday, was a rest day, and much needed. I even took a nap after work before meeting with friends. Yes, the STS more sleep required effect is happening.

Today I did sprint intervals first, then followed with FE Ignite Cardio. Woke up to 3" snow, which surprised us since it was supposed to be just warm enough for rain, but that allowed a bit of snow shoveling to burn a few more calories.

Belinda - Is your neighbor trying to introduce you to yet another set of wo's to buy? Such an enabler!

Heidi - Hope grandson is feeling better next week. Good job getting in your wo today and going up in weights. Legs getting a lot of attention here.

Now to shower and figure how many things need to get done today. Have a good one.

Good evening,

Today I did JS Belly Blasting Walk :Belly Fat Blast Interval Walk + Intensity premix #5 + S90 Dynamic core.

Heidi - Oh no! I hope your grandson is feeling better soon. Good job with all your workouts.

Sherry - no dvd's :) All on Demand. Goodness, I don't need more dvd's.

Who is buying Cathe's new ones? I will pass. I have to many others I have to do first.

Good night.

Got in the lower body workout, too - EBE2 Weighted Legs. Now I can say I am done for the day.

Belinda - Great wo's today. They do on demand, too? We do need to upgrade our electronics.

Rest well tonight - tomorrow is not a rest day. See ya then.

Good morning,

Sherry - LM does only OnDemand . Lots of variety. LM would be the only on demand I sign up :) They use real music in their workouts and the workouts are amazing. Great workout.

I will be back later.

Happy Sunday!

Did my sprints this morning and took the dog for a walk. Need to get in D2 later today. But, trying to get way too many things done today - clean house, food prep, etc. Need to study for my test in class tomorrow, but heading out now for errands. Hope you are getting lots done today, too. Or taking it easy, if that was your plan.

Belinda - I do like LM Combat. Haven't checked out any of their other stuff, but looks like they do have quite the offering.

Hope to be back later.

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I took a rest day.

Today I did Sands Ramped Up UB Mish Mosh Premix: Extreme #3 + 5 mile walk is done.

Sherry - good luck on your test. What are you studying? Eventually I think I will sign up for LM :) So much fun and they play real music.

Good job everyone.

Hi all!

Quick post 'cause I didn't do it last night.

Monday - rest day. Class night. Taking a digital photography class so getting to play with Photoshop. Learning a lot.

Tuesday - went for a 1 mile run outside. It was 50* and sunny, so despite the whipping wind was determined to go outside, but a mile was all I could handle. I did bundle up quite a bit more to take the dog for a walk, then finished with lower body sculpt to "lightly" work the legs. That run outside really did them in. Go figure.

Belinda - I bet that was a great wo with DH if he led it. Hope you aren't hurting to much from it. ;)

Waving Hi to Heidi.

Back to work - break over. Be back later tonight for legs.

Hallo girls,

I did Jessica Smith Walk On: Walk Off Belly Fat 5 - 2-Mile Belly Fat Blast Interval Walk + Belly Blasting Strength Training Circuit.

Sherry - workout with DH was fun. I did modify a few moves. Your class sounds like fun. Good for you.

It's so sad about London :( I am so sick reading about it.

That's it for me today. Have a great evening.

Morning!

I managed a workout this morning! YEAH!

RWH Chest, shoulders and triceps. PHEW! Fried again.

Expecting my Grandsons arrival around 12:20 today so this gave me time to get something in.

Work Monday and Tues.
Weds: Baby Care

I hope to be sticking to the RWH Getting Started Rotation. I am just so out of it with all the things I have to do. Work and take care of my Grandson.
I have had to cut back on the childcare obligation due to my business. I just can't do both.

You ladies are doing fantastic with your workouts!

Sherry: Glad to hear that you are enjoying your photography class. Loved this class in high school back in the day. :)

Belinda: I am not buying any new workouts. My time is just so short these days. :/
I cannot watch the news it is just crazy sad and I can't stand anymore stress. So sorry for all those involved in London.

Keep up the great workout!
I will try to do my best to get in here to check in with my workouts completed.
Take care!
Heidi

Hallo everyone,

Today I did: Leslie Swanson Walk Yourself Thin: Walk Off even more weight the entire dvd w/ premixes :) Got a very good step count :)

Heidi - I hear you on your time. I feel the same way, plus I have more than enough dvd's I hardly do.

Hallo Sherry!

Have a great day and workout.

Hi all!

Yesterday I stayed at work late to get things done, then came home completely exhausted, so no wo last night.

Tonight I did D3 again plus hip thrust challenge. I like the unilateral leg move - trying to get them more in balance, left hip/glutes definitely weaker.

Belinda - Good job on your wo's. My step count definitely fluctuates day to day. Better weather for dog walks and runs definitely helps. Wanting the warmth and sunshine.

Heidi - Yay, a workout! Hard to balance it all, but you and your grandson will get it figured out. Do what you can when you can. Most of it's diet, which explains a lot on my end.

It's late - bedtime. Sleep well, and back at it tomorrow.

Morning!

Wow I am checking in early. :)
No workout but just seeing what you both have been up to.

Sherry: Nice job on D3 legs.
You are correct on the diet is the biggest part of the struggle. I made a list for the week of recipes to through together.
Rosemary Chicken Salad from SkinnyTaste.com was yesterday. I made the chicken but didnt get the chance to put the salad
together. LOL! I ended up eating leftovers from the previous nights dinner. This was Veggies and a Chicken Tikka Masala. The chicken
recipe was a crockpot recipe from Healy Eats. Very good but a little on the spicy side for the rest of the crew. ;)
My eldest Son came for his Son and was delighted! He loves indian food and likes it hot.

Belinda: Great job on your Walk off weight WO! How long was the WO?

Plan for today: LISTBL-lower body that is. My daughter will be here I think to watch the baby so I can get something done.
Fingers crossed!

Have a great Friday! Yeah its finally FRIDAY!
BBL
Heidi

Good afternoon,

Today I did SandS BC MishMosh extreme premix#2.

Heidi - your meals sounds yummy. Have fun with your workouts

Sherry - my average step count is between 18K and 20. I get all my step counts indoors :D No need to wait for sunshine!

Have a great day, everyone.

Hi all!

Last night I did D1 and sprints on the tm, then had to comfort our pup during a thunderstorm so forgot to post.

Just got home from ballet, and if the rain will stop, then I'll go for a run.

BBL. Enjoy your day!

Hi all!

Today I did CCPP (walked 6 miles).

Sherry - hope the rains stops soon. We have sunshine and it's beautiful outside.

Have a great Saturday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.