New Video Clips of all our DVDs

SNM Videos

Administrator
We have just finished redoing all of our video clips for our DVDs. Most of these clips are in the 6 to 10 min range. We've also added these clips to our www.shopcathe.com site so you can view the clips on the same site and page as the DVD you are interested in ordering.

You can view the clips you are interested in seeing by going to the following url and then clicking on the cover of the DVD you would like to know more about: http://www.shop.cathe.com/workout_dvd_s/1.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
You know you guys are great. Just when I think you've got the web site perfect, you set the bar even higher. Thanks for being so helpful and constantly working to provide us with more information.
~michelle

Crap, it's just me then. I'm getting a little box in the upper left corner and nothing else. I used to get the video clips ~ I have no idea what changed. Grrr.

Edit: It's fine now. I just had to install Adobe Flash player. :)

Last edited:
I just wanted to add that these clips are extremely helpful!
Sometimes the name of the DVD is not descriptive enough for a newbee like me.My list of DVDs to purchase is growing steadily!

I can only see Chest/Back/Shoulders, Supercuts, and Hard Strikes. None of the others have the video clips that I can see. Is there another way to get to these?

Collagevideo website under 'coming soon' has video clips up of almost all of the XTrain videos. 6 of the 10 so far :) I'm so looking forward to these!!

This is from SNM a few pre-orders ago:

Collage makes all of their own clips. They get the clips from burned copies of the DVDs that we sent them. These are not final production DVDs that Sony will stamp and we will sell to the public.

Newbie's! ;)

I saw Collage had clips up but the video quality was grainy and it kept getting caught up so it wasn't a smooth video but rather choppy.

As excited as I am for these clips, I think I will wait until SNM gets them up.

Thanks!

I saw Collage had clips up but the video quality was grainy and it kept getting caught up so it wasn't a smooth video but rather choppy.

As excited as I am for these clips, I think I will wait until SNM gets them up.

Thanks!

Collage has the clips up on youtube. They are much better (but still not great) quality. Make sure to choose the best video quality (480p). Love watching these and can't wait for the better clips from SNM :)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.