Let's add some new fans!

DebbieH

Cathlete
Back in March, I started a thread called "Hi Everyone" asking if everyone wanted to post where they lived. We had 149 responses to that thread and fans from all around the world were represented. We ended up having 35 states (only 15 to go) and 8 different countries represented. I know we now have a new fan here from France (sorry, forgive me, I forget her name right at this moment) and thought it would be fun again to see how many other states and countries we could add to our list. If you are interested in reading the old thread, you can do a search. It was posted in the "Discussion Forum" on March 20-01, titled "Hi Everyone". Here are the states we still NEED to complete all 50.

Delaware
DC(District of Columbia)
Hawaii
Indiana
Kentucky
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
New Hamshire
New Mexico
North Dakota
Oklahoma
Oregon
Vermont
W.Virginia
Wyoming

The countries that we already have represented are:

Canada
Saudi Arabia
Sweden
Germany
Finland
S.Korea
Italy
Scotland

If you've never posted to the thread and your country or state is already listed, by all means, introduce yourself to us and let us know where you are from. I have enjoyed seeing that Cathe attracts fans from all around the world. Hope you all don't mind me starting this up AGAIN! It was fun to see someone from France join us this past week! BTW, California is in the lead with 11 fans and Ohio is right behind you guys with 10!

Okay, 15 states to go & counting down!http://www.contrabandent.com/pez/otn/happy/yl/flower.gif

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hmmm!

I do have you marked down Alli, unless there is another gal named Alli in Tennessee?? I did do a couple of update posts and maybe you posted there? Either way, glad to have you here! Anyone else from Tenn. that would like to join Alli?

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Oregon Is Covered

Hello,

You are loved from Boring, Oregon...

Not only me, but there are folks in Eugene, OR.
Salem, OR
Gresham,OR
Sandy,OR

We are here!!!

Laura

Hi from Australia! I just received some new Cathe workouts today, Rhythmic Step and Power Hour, so I'm expecting to have a lot of fun over the next couple of days.. :)

Audstralia! Boy Cathe really gets around. Was in Perth last year fro a wedding -- had a great time! Now I want to see the rest of Oz! You are lucky to live in such a wonderful country!

Kathleen

Oops -- I meant to add, I'm another NY-er -- Port Washington, Long Island -- just for the record.

Kathleen

Hi!

I'll volunteer to post from Indiana. I live about 50 miles from Chicago and have been a Cathe fan since 1995. Just received my DVDs yesterday and can't wait to try the new ones.

Michelle

RE: Minneapolis Minnesota Speaks!

I thought I posted on the previous thread, but I guess I didn't. I'm from the great sovereign state of Minnesota, gov'ed by that reticent, shy, colorless persona known as Jesse The Body Ventura!

Aquajock sez "Yah shur ya betcha" from The Minneapple! (Actually, my heritage is Portugese, not Scandahoovian, but you get the idea!)

Annette

Massachusetts!

I'm from Arlington, MA which is just outside of Boston.

I never posted on the old thread either. Sorry, I tend to be a lurker rather than a poster! I'll post more! :)

Diana

RE: Massachusetts!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-23-01 AT 09:39AM (Est)[/font][p]I also did not post on the old thread. Iam from New Jersey (near Princeton) about an hour to hour and a half from Cathe :) (Anyone wanna come vist? :D )

Alison

Hey Laura!

WE LOVE YOUR STATE!!!!

Our family just got back from vacation in Portland and the Columbia River Gorge/Mount Hood area -- What a spectacularly beautiful area, and what nice folks we met! And we were in all the Cathe towns except Salem. We stayed at "The Resort at the Mountain", we had dinner at Timberline Lodge on the mountain and at Calamity Jane's in Sandy (I think), drove through Boring on the way from Mt. Hood to wine country, and took our 11-year-old to Gresham when he broke his thumb skiing on Mt. Hood. Our whole family would move out to Oregon in a heartbeat -- you guys are so lucky!!!

Kathy S.

Hey Laura!

WE LOVE YOUR STATE!!!!

Our family just got back from vacation in Portland and the Columbia River Gorge/Mount Hood area -- What a spectacularly beautiful area, and what nice folks we met! And we were in all the Cathe towns except Salem. We stayed at "The Resort at the Mountain", we had dinner at Timberline Lodge on the mountain and at Calamity Jane's in Sandy (I think), drove through Boring on the way from Mt. Hood to wine country, and took our 11-year-old to Gresham to the ER when he broke his thumb skiing on Mt. Hood. Our whole family would move out to Oregon in a heartbeat -- you guys are so lucky!!!

Kathy S.

Since I did not find this website until June of this year I am sure I never posted either.

Born and raised in Brooklyn, New York. Now live in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Marlene

Just another Cathe fan representing the State of Indiana. I live near the 'hot' tourist spot of Indiana Beach in Monticello. "There's more than corn in Indiana" ;-)

Wanda

Well, I'm a HUGE fan of Cathe here in Colorado and I know for a fact that there's five others here in Colorado. We all preorder anything Cathe does!! Plus, I know of a few ladies in Wyoming. I'll have to email them and tell them to get on this forum and post so their state will be covered.

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.