The Body Blast Series

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone!

I am so excited to announce that we are doing SIX new videos. I originally thought of only doing four but I was so inspired by your suggestions that I decided to rework the plan. Here is a listing of the six videos along with a description for each. Keep in mind that I will stick to these descriptions as closely as possible but sometimes small changes are needed to improve the workout. You can be sure though that the content will not change. If it says kickbox, it's kickbox, if it says step, it's step...etc.

We will announce the start of the presale (both VHS and DVD) in a few days. We hope to have it up by this weekend.

1) STEP BLAST: A 60 minute (approximately) workout containing a step warm up, three sections of new and inspiring step choreography, a step blast challenge, and a cool down/stretch. EACH of the three new step sections will have intensity blasts worked in with the new choreography. The final Step Blast Challenge will put the three sections together in a non-stop heart-pumping medley that will surely keep your mind and body challenged.

2) KICK, PUNCH, & CRUNCH: This 60 minute (approximately) workout will feature a warm up, a 15 to 20 minute high intensity cardio-based kickbox routine, followed by circuit style kicking and punching drills, and conclude with a tough abdominal/core section on the stability ball. These ab exercises will feature crunches on the ball as well as other intense core work. A stretch will complete the workout.

3) STEP, JUMP, & PUMP: This 75 minute (approximately) workout will start with a step warm up and an intense 20 minute, straight forward, easy to learn, step routine. Next, we will go right into a circuit style workout which will feature cycles of Hi/Lo cardio routines alternated with leg and arm sculpting drills with moderate to heavy dumbbells. The workout will conclude with abdominal work (no equipment for abs) and a stretch.

4) PUSH & PULL: This 60 minute (approximately) total body heavy weight workout will feature the Push Pull system in which you alternate between two opposing muscle groups before moving on to the next two opposing muscle groups (ie: chest press one set, barbell rows one set, and repeat for a chosen amount of cycles before you rest and move on to the next two opposing muscle groups). You will even use push pull for your core work (abs and low back). The workout finishes with a relaxing stretch. Both barbells and hand weights are recommended.

5) LEGS & GLUTES: This 60 minute (approximately) workout will feature the use of dumbbells, a barbell, a stability ball, and the High Step (or a step/stool of your choice) to deliver a very intense and comprehensive glute and lower body workout (for an additional challenge you may even want to have ankle weights handy). While the glutes are the primary focus in this workout, all muscles from the lower back down to the calves will be called upon to deliver. You will use everything from no weight, to light weight, to heavy weight, as well as slow reps, to fast reps, to rhythmic reps. The workout also incorporates both standing and floor exercises. Your glutes and legs have never been worked like this before!!!

6) SUPER SETS-circuit training: This 60 minute (approximately) All-Weight circuit will feature Super Set training with moderate weights at a moderate pace. A superset consists of performing different exercises for two or more body parts. In this case we will do a few body parts per round. Each round will feature one exercise for each selected muscle group, and will repeat itself for three cycles before moving on to the next round. Slight breaks will be offered between each cycle and a longer break between each round. An example of this type of format would be as follows: Sample Round One: one exercise for chest(chest flys), one for back (pullovers), one for shoulders (military press), and one for legs (squats). We would do one set for each of these exercises in a consecutive manner. Then you repeat that exact cycle two more times. After cycle three a longer rest is offered and now we start a fresh round of different body parts and new exercises. A few rounds will be completed before going into the final stretch.

Thank you again for all of your suggestions and feedback. I cannot wait to do these workouts!!!!!
:7 :7 :7

Wow, sounds great. How do you keep coming out with new stuff? After I think that you have come out with so many new and different workouts, you come out with even more.

Amazing.
Nikki

Cathe, you are simply fantastic. I'm still energized from the Intensities and now I have new workouts to look forward to. They sound awesome and I got my credit card ready to go. YeeHaa.

Hi Cathe,

Thank you so much for posting these workouts. I am so pleased and happy with the type of workouts that you will be filming. Thanks for listening to us, and I am ready to pre-order all six workouts.

I can always depend on you for the best workouts.

Did I mentioned that I was a happy camper!!!!!

Terri:D :)

OH Boy...wowzers and Yippee!!!
This is everything I wanted tied up in a neat little package. Heavy weight work, another Rythmic Step, Circuit work, kickboxing, more core work, core work on the stability ball....
Thank you Thank you Cathe. :D:D:D Can't wait to pre-order. Can you tell I'm excited.? LOL

These sound incredible! It would be nice if an extra-long stretch is included at the end of one of them. :)

Cathe, these sound perfect - I also love the name of the series. Thank you so much for listening and making these tough workouts!! I am ready to order now.

Cathe,

After the Intensity Series, I thought that I would have to wait a whole year to get six more videos!! I'm so excited that we don't and these workouts sound fantastic!!

Thanks for taking suggestions and listening,
Helen

Thanks so much Cathe! It's truly wonderful that you listen to us and give us what we ask for, while throwing in your own great and intelligent twists. We all admire you for all of your hard work and dedication to your fans.

I can feel my credit card warming up already :)

That sounds AWESOME Cathe!! I'm so excited that you are going to do 6 videos, I thought that 4 would be amazing, and 6 is just unbelievable! I can't wait for these to come out, thankyou so much!! Have fun making these!

You are UNBELIEVABLE! I couldn't believe my eyes when I signed on. All the details sooo soon! Thank you Cathe for giving us what we want. I am so excited about the Legs & Glutes tapes. Plus, the Kick, Punch & Crunch. Ohhh, I am sooo excited about them all! Thank you, thank you! :7
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Cathe these sound fantastic. Cannot wait to try them. Now that I am an instructor I heavily rely on your workouts to help create my own classes. But, most importantly, I use your workouts at home to get a kick-butt workout. I can't stand whimpy workouts. Thank god for you!!!!

Hi Cathe! Thank you so much for posting this so quickly! I admire your momentum in producing so many fantastic workouts so soon after the amazing Intensity Series. I am so looking forward to these 6 new workouts!

Abbe

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.