Getting it done for February!!!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning girls,

My plan is using the elliptical at the gym today.

What are your plans today?

I will be back to report my workout.

Good morning! Is it realy February already?

Yesterday - Insanity Cardio Recovery in the a.m., then 30 minute incline walk on TM before we went to dinner.

This morning, woke up at 5 to get in Insanity Power & Resistance before getting on plane (yes, done!), only to find out flight is delayed, then cancelled, then rerouted, then delayed . . . so just finished TB Lower body premix. Now to get breakfast and hang out at airports for the day. I should make it home sometime tonight. :)

Belinda - Enjoy your wo at the gym. I should probalby talk to a trainer. My toes always get numb when I use an elliptical. I'm sure something is off in my form. So far, I don't think I am overtraining - heartrate still good, and I am sleeping just fine - a bit better in fact.

Heidi - what are your plans today? UB DOMS not as much as I'd like (did I really say that?) so thinking I should go up a bit more, but it's a big jump from 15 to 20 to 25. Cash is kind of tight or I'd order some pace weights (isn't that what those incremental magnetic weights are called?).

Have a great sweat, and let's shoot for a clean eating day!

Happy Saturday!

Cold and snow here - perfect day to stay inside. WO done for the day - Insanity Pure Cardio and also Cardio Abs. Had planned to get in an Xtrain weight workout, but yesterday during my airport adventures, I hyper extended my right thumb. Yesterday it was nearly unusable. Today is much better, but it's still tender, so not doing anything that requires using it, so no weights. Even cooking is hard - stirring and using tongs - so everyone else will need to it, that's if they want to eat so I'm pretty confident they will.

What are your wo plans today?

Hi,

Oooh! Sherry: So sorry to hear about your thumb injury. Ya let them do it all and the dishes. ;)
Great job on your cardio and abs! :)

Belinda: How was your workout at the gym? :)

Thurs. and Fri was a bust for my workouts.
Today I went to work early and came home to dishes and laundry. I just finished an
outdoor 3.5 mile very brisk walk. My legs are as red as my coat! Yes Sherry it is too cold! ;)

Time to get warm for sure.

Have a great evening!
BBT
Heidi

Morning ladies,

I did a full body workout last night.

Sherry - hope you feel better. Be carful, my friend;)

Heidi - good job on your walk yesterday. Wished it would be a little warmer so I could go outside.

Today is a rest day. I will catch up w/persoanls tomorrow.

Evening!

Yesterday I did house stuff. Later I did a quick outdoor run to find my list son in the woods. Thank goodness he's ok! He also had his phone and flashlight. Good thing he had his phone to call me!

This evening I did XT chest, shoulders and back.

Belinda: nice job on your total body w/o! :) enjoy your rest day.

Sherry: how are you doing today? How's that hand injury? I hope it's better. :) are you traveling this week?

Have a relaxing night.
Bbt
Heidi

Good evening!

Everything is back in working order today - yay! Thumb feels good, so I did Xtrain CBS. I kept the weights a bit lighter than I would have otherwise - didn't want to push it.

Yesterday, I did StretchMax. DH was downstairs also, so I didn't quite get my zen moment, but it was still a great stretch.

Heidi - Lost son? Oh my! I'd be a wreck! Glad he's ok. And good thing his phone was charged as well as one him. Thought I saw you in the gym this evening! ;)

Belinda - I bet that full body wo felt great! Any specific plans or are you still mixing it up?

Still need to get food under control - upping the veggies and understanding portion size. I bought a kitchen scale. Now just need to use it!

Hope you are relaxing this evening, and see you back at it tomorrow!

Morning ladies,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. I feel under the weather. My nose is stuffed, can't hardley breath. Sunday Aleisa went through 1/3 of my closet, lol. It only took her 30 min to fill up an entire lawn bag.

Yesterday I did Turbo Jam and shoulders. Not sure what I will do today?

Heidi - glad your son is ok! How scary. I am so glad he had his cell phone;)

Sherry - glad your thumb is feeling better. Good job yesterday. No plans for the next few weeks, my heel spur is still bordering me:eek: so I will do low impact until it's completely healed.

I will be back after my workout. Have a good one, everyone.

Good afternoon,

I did TJ:eek:=20 min and a 30 min circuit style wo.
I just love TJ.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. We have dog training tonight, so I will be back in the morning.

Hi,

Long day... I did get in SG this morning. ;)

Belinda: nice job your w/o. :) I hope you feel better.

Hi Sherry! What's your plan tonight?

Make it a good one!
Bbs
Heidi

Good Evening!

XTrain Bi's & Tri's done! Love how the time seems to fly with this one. I think I just like working these particular muscles. Maybe I really get some guns! :) I did go a bit lighter again, 'cause I could feel my thumb working but not straining. At least it doesn't hurt for everyday stuff - like scrubbing pots.

Belinda - Glad you are loving TJ. I think it's also on my seemingly endless "want" list, but I'm not buying any for a while - I do have plenty!

Heidi - How are you liking the XTrain/LIS rotation? I'm sort of doing the 30 strength, with some cardio on those days I get up early. I'm really enjoying it.

DH was reading about cleaning up diet, and one suggestion he came across was eating salad for breakfast. Can't say that sounds appealing when it's 0* first thing in the a.m. I want something warm then. What do you think?

Catch ya tomorrow! Sleep well - I have been lately. :D

Good morning!

Insanity Pure Cardio done! Not sure if I'll get in something else today.

Have a great sweat! Catch ya later!

Good morning Heidi and Sherry,

Haven't decited what wo I will do today? Too early? Need more coffee.

Heidi - good job on SG this morning.

Sherry - good job with your ub wo yesterday and your cardio wo this morning.

Happy Hump Day, everyone. BBL!

Morning!

Sherry: Great job with bi/tri! I just finished the premix #2 that had core 2 after. core 2 is hard! After I finished up with a cycle workout for 30min...or at least I think it was 30min. forgot to record the time. ;)
Awesome job on insanity cardio this morning! :)
As for the salad in the Am I would make some scrambled egg whites and add a bunch of greens along with salsa. That would do it! :)

I am really liking my rotation! Glad that you are enjoying yours as well. It makes a big difference if you like what you are doing because it makes you look forward to the next workout. :)

Belinda: Have a great workout at the gym today! :) Your doing great mixing it up!

Well of to shower and work as usual. Have a great one!
BBS
Heidi

Morning girls,

Last night I did High Reps. That ab wo is tough. Today I will do cardio.

Heidi - glad you liking your rotation. What results are you seening?

Sherry - I was on the Beachbody. website and saw all kinds of nice rotation. Found one with Brazil butt lift and TJ, lol. Looks awesome.

I will be back later. Have a great day, girls.

Good evening girls,

Turbo Jam 2 is done! Can you tell, I love those workouts:p I am thinking doing Brazil Butt Lift and a Turbo Jam rotation? DH and son love P90X, they want me to do the rotaiton with them:eek: so many great rotations and so little time:eek:

I will be back in the morning. Good night, girls.

Good evening!

This morning I did Insanity - Cardio Recovery. I decided to take tonight off. I'm very proud of myself, getting up at 5 every morning to get in my cardio and then do weights some evenings, kind of following the XTrain 30 day Strength rotation.

Belinda - Great job! Yes, there are so many rotations, and so little time! My problem has been staying committed to a rotation. That's why I'm working on becoming a before the crack of dawn exerciser. As for DH, he can't stay committed to a rotation either, that's why we've started P90X how many times? But at least we are exercising regularly.

Heidi - What are your plans for the day? I hear there's a big dump of snow heading your direction. Stay safe and warm.

Catch up with you both tomorrow.

Good morning,

Sherry - it really doesn't matter if you follow a rotation every month or do your own thing. As long as you work out and have fun. I am too having a problem following a rotation, so many workouts I want to do. And committing to a 3 month rotation is a long time. Good job getting up every morning at 5 am to get your cardio in.

Heidi - hope you have a great workout today.

I will do cardio today and abs.

I shall return after my workout.

Good morning!

WO done - Insanity Power & Resistance. Plans for round 2 a bit later - snow shoveling 5"! Kids and DH and all off school. My management advised working from home today - no argument from me.

Belinda - Enjoy what ever you decide to do. I agree - that's the key. You'll keep doing it if you like it. 3 months is a long time, but how many times did you do STS? More power to you!

Heidi - Stay safe. Thinking of you as you get dumped on.

Catch up with you all later!

Afternoon!

Snow and more snow....that's the word anyway. ;)

Just work today.

Sherry: Awesome job getting up for your cardio early! Do you eat a snack or have your coffee first? I can't seem to get moving without something in my stomach first. ;)
Have fun this evening with the 2nd half of your workout plan.

As far as following a rotation all I can say is I try my best and throw in something different here and there. ;) With so many choices it is very hard not to get distracted! ;)

Belinda: What did you decide on for your cardio today? So glad that you are liking your rotation and mixing it up too. :)
You getting some snow where you are? Or did it turn into mostly a rain event?

As for my results: I have lost 4 and gained some great ab definition. :) All those planks and sliding plank moves really gets in there. I currenlty have ab DOMS from core 2 the other day. That is from the side leaning plank lifts and twists. simple move but works the abs great. :)

No workout to report for yesterday. Today I have yet to decide due to everyone being home. Maybe a run for my cardio day instead of LIS AT.

Have a great evening! BE SAFE!
BBT
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.