Getting it done for February!!!

Hi all!

WO done - Insanity Max Interval Circuit. Thought he was giong to do me in. Seriously exhausting.

Month 2 wo's are nearly 60 minutes in length. Means I'll really have to get moving in the morning to get the wo done by 6. That's really not sounding appealling. The results better be.

Another snow storm starting. We'll see how much this one dumps. Might get to do some shovel max, too, tonight.

Belinda - Love the mix you did today. Maybe they'll arrive tomorrow? Point is to enjoy whatever you decide to do.

Heidi - What's on your plans for sweating today?

Catch back with you tomorrow.

Morning,

I have no clue what workout I will do today? Maybe UB & cardio. First I need more coffee.

Sherry - you will see results;) Good job getting up in the mornings and getting your workouts in. I am half asleep around that time:p

Waving Hi Heidii! What are your plans today?

I will be back later. Have a wonderful day and workout.

Good morning!

WO done this morning! Insanity Max Interval Plyo - again, I thought this one was gonna do me in. These are an hour long and very intense.

No one has school today - roads are a mess. 6" if very wet snow overnight makes a bad driving day.

I'm finding that I want to eat more with all this calorie burn, which is not helping the weight loss. Now that's it's getting warmer (that's relative, cause it's finally getting above freezing during the day), I'll be more inclined to eat salads, which is better for me than steamed veggies - quantity wise.

Belinda - Whatever you do, I'm sure the guys will try to talk you into joining them for a P90x wo, too. Yep, I am half asleep, which is why cardio with no equipment is good first thing. Would like to do weights, but can't go as heavy as I'd like at that time of the day. I'll figure it out. something is better than nothing.

Heidi - What are you plans.

Gotta roll, I mean shovel, have a great day and enjoy your wo!

Good evening,

I did P90X Shoulder & Arms (Biceps/Tricpes). I liked the trisets and my biceps are fried.

I will catch up on personals in the morning. Good night.

Good evening!

Tonight I did Insanity Max Cardio Conditioning, as it's a doozie! Worn out and waiting for them to fix dinner. Just exhausted and tight this morning. Think this month of Insanity is working more than just the heart! :) Thank goodness tomorrow is a recovery day.

Belinda - I think Shoulders and Arms is my favorite P90X wo. I really love the burn all those muscles get in that one. What did you decide to do today?

Heidi - Waving hi!

Catch up with you tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.