Getting it done for February!!!

Hey girls,

I just finished TURPO JAM:eek: I did Turbo Booty Sculpt + abs = 31 min plus Turbo Jam Cardio Party Remix:p

Heidi - sorry you guys getting so much snow:confused: It's just raining, no snow. You can keep it all:p Congrats on your weight loss. That's fantastic!

Sherry - wtg, this morning. You are doing great with your workouts. Have fun with your weight wo tonight.

I will see you all in the morning. Good night, girls!

Good morning!

Today I did Insanity Plyo Ccardio Circuit. Never did get that second wo in yesterday. Debating about today. I think I might do a deep muscle massage with TriggerPoint. DH and DD love their stuff.

Just got the latest issue of Clean Eating to see if I can get more recipe ideas. Need to look it over before I hit the grocery store.

Belinda - What did you decide for cardio today? You are doing great getting in wo's

Heidi - how buried are you? Thinking snow shoveling is plenty of a wo today.

Time to get rolling for the day. Make it a good one!

Morning girls,

Never got my workout in yesterday:confused: I just finished TJ=20 min workout and Turbo Fire Core 20 min. Getting ready to driver to DC. I will be back for personals later.

Have a wonderful day, everyone.

Happy Sunday!

Today was a much needed rest day. Rolled out the legs real good. Considering how good I feel afterwards, don't know why I don't do this more often.

Belinda - Hope you had fun in DC.

Heidi - Have you dug out yet? Hope you and your family are safe.

Morning,

We had a blast visiting Alesia yesterday. She made us a lunch, it was so delish:p.

Sherry - glad you listen to your body.

Heidi - hope all is well.

I will be back after my workout. Have a great day/workout, everyone.

Good Evening!

Woke up at 5 today so that I could do Insanity - Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs before work. Very proud of myself for continuing this trend.

Good thing, too, 'cause now our furnace is not working. Dh and a friend are working on it right now - hope it's simple.

Belinda - Great job getting your wo in. Are you having to modify a lot or is it relatively low impact? I'm sure it was nice visiting your DD. Good that she is so close. Is your son still staying with you?

Heidi - Thinking of you!

Dinner time. Definitely a night to use the oven. Catch up with you tomorrow!

Morning girls,

Sherry - I am very proud of you. You doing fantastic getting up so early. WTG! I do have to modify a lot, but those workouts are so much fun. Son is still staying with us until he starts school in the fall again.

Heidi - hope all is well!

I will be back after my workout, haven't decited what I will do yet? BBL!

Good morning!

Insanity power & Resistance done!

Still no heat in house. Decided that we needed to clean the oven this morning! :) DH thinks he knows what part to get today Hope he's right.

Belinda - Whatever you do, make it a fun one!

Catch up with you later!

Sherry - OH NO!!! Hope you husband fixes your heat soon. That's no fun! Good job this morning. Still drinking my coffee.

XTrain Super Cuts is done!

Sherry - is your heat back on? I hope so!

Waving Hi to Heidi and Karen:D

Have a great day, everyone! BBL!

Yay! The furnace works! The house is up to temp (only got down to 55* - not too bad), and now it's time for bed.

See ya tomorrow!

Good morning!

Insanity Plyo Cardio Circuit done! House is warm. Life is good!

Belinda - How did you like Supercuts? I think it's a great one! What are your plans for today?

Waving Hi to Heidi and Karen!

Have a great sweat and a clean eating day!

Morning everyone,

I will do cardio, maybe TF:p

Sherry - I liked it! :) Yay, on the furnace working again. Good job this morning.

I shall return. Happy Hump Day!

Morning girls,

Still not sure where we going today? I know that much I will be gone for the next 4 days:eek:????? Let the fun begin....I willl be back Monday, maybe?

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Took care of my heart today with Insanity Cardio Recovery. Not sure if I'll do anything else today.

Belinda - Mystery trip? Sounds exciting! enjoy!

Hello Sherry and Belinda!

Sorry MIA most of this week. Been a rough week with a non stop migraine. :/

Feeling better finally today so I did a warm-up with XT legs, ran then did XT legs Barre workout.

I hope your doing ok and enjoying your weekend. :)

BBS
Heidi

Hi everyone!

Yesterday - Insanity Pure Cardio & Abs - done!

Today - Insanity Plyo Cardio Circuit - done!

I actually did the full Month 1 rotation! Next week is a recovery week, then month 2. So proud of myself getting up at 5 every day. I plan to do a better job of incorporating XTrain strength wo's in the evening. Eating has been better, but not seeing the scale move, so definitely needs that strength work!

Heidi - so sorry it's been a rough week. I'm sure it felt great to get something done today! How bad is the snow still?

Off to take on the rest of the typical weekend chores. Have a good one!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.