Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Check-ins & Challenges

Check-ins & Challenges We've created this brand new forums to post all of your Cathe and fitness related check-ins and challenges

Fitnessfreak's January Rotation for January 22, 2009

This is a discussion on Fitnessfreak's January Rotation for January 22, 2009 within the Check-ins & Challenges forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Good morning ladies, Today I will go to the gym, I probably use the elliptical machine! Have a great workout ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2009, 01:12 AM
DeCathelete
bayerngirl's Profile Fields

Default Fitnessfreak's January Rotation for January 22, 2009

Good morning ladies,

Today I will go to the gym, I probably use the elliptical machine!

Have a great workout and day! BBL!
Old 01-22-2009, 03:32 AM
Cathlete
gidget1978's Profile Fields

Hey Ladies!

Im up and at 'um today....would rather be in bed though My back is sooo sore from yesterdays workout and so are my bics...I can just feel my back more! I can't believe this rotation is almost over! And I can't beleive I actually followed it! Im not one for rotations but its mostly the cardio workouts I don't like to follow. I have to be in the mood to do a certain cardio workout so if a rotation says "cardio of choice" Im there!

Thanks for another great rotation Debbie! You wouldn't be kind enough to spit out another one for a girl who is heading to Fl...for bikini season would you? LOL

Lori
Old 01-22-2009, 03:40 AM
DeCathelete
bayerngirl's Profile Fields

Hi girls,

I am back to report my workout! I ended up not going to the gym, because I forgot I had to go with DH to Hohenfelds for a farewell ceremony. My DH soldiers are going to Iraq. I will be back tonight!

Oh, I did Hardcore Extreme High/Low intervals! I burned 760 cal. I like those numbers. LOL! Very tough workout!

Hi to everyone that follows, BBL!
Old 01-22-2009, 05:47 AM
Cathlete
Ly10up's Profile Fields

Good morning! Rest day yesterday, and got in Interval Max this morning. It had been eons since I pulled that one out. 500 calories on the nose.

Have a great day all.

Ride. That's right...RRRiiiddddee.

What doesn't kill me had better start running.

Last edited by Ly10up; 01-22-2009 at 09:35 AM..
Old 01-22-2009, 06:16 AM
Cathlete
auntiebev's Profile Fields

Good morning. Just got done doing TaeBo this morning. I can't believe how much I am enjoying doing my cardio in the morning. I don't normally accept change very well so I thought this rotation would get me prepared for STS and I really think that it has! Thanks again, Debbie.

Bev
Old 01-22-2009, 06:16 AM
Cathlete
orphylea's Profile Fields

Morning! I did Kelley Coffey Meyer's Cardio Kick Step Boxing (obnoxiously long name) and burned 615 calories. I just don't love IMAX 3- have to be in a serious mood to do that and I was too sleepy to even consider it this morning. WTG Belinda on a HCE workout- I haven't done one of those in a few months.

Lori: Not sure if you're serious or not (and if you ARE then you stink for getting to go to FL ) but check Debbie's rotations. She has a few get ready for summer ones, I think.

A bear, however hard he tries, grows tubby without exercise. ~A.A. Milne
Old 01-22-2009, 06:17 AM
Cathlete

Hey Girls

Back to report my workout. I did CTX 10-10-10 and Imax 3 intervals 6-10 For some reason, I have been thinking about CTX cardio lately, I may have to give them all a go next week. Im surprised that I never forgot anything, its been over 3 yrs since Ive done those workouts.

BBL!
Lori
Old 01-22-2009, 06:19 AM
Cathlete

Patti...yep, we are going to FL in April for 10 days! Woo Hoo! And considering that I live in Canada...the heat is going to be a nice change! Can't wait! When I get time I will have to look through the rotations.

Lori
Old 01-22-2009, 07:20 AM
Cathlete
TXGin's Profile Fields

Good Morning Girls!

Since I am always a day behind, I did PS Back and Bis today. So nice that it was a short workout since I woke up late! On back, I went a little lighter than Cathe b/c I have issues with my back, but on bis I did the same as Cathe.
Tomorrow I'm taking the day off and will do my 7 mile run. I have only been running for my cardio and I sure miss step!

It's supposed to get up to 80 degrees here this afternoon!!

Have a great day!
Old 01-22-2009, 07:24 AM
Cathlete
Fitnessfreakk366's Profile Fields

Wow, only two more days of this rotation. Makes me sad to know I won't be checking in here with you all anymore. It's been a great pleasure to say the least.

Today was cardio - was suppose to be 60 minutes but I decided to do a 30 minute Cardio Coach #1 and then do a half hour of yoga. What a great decision this was. I feel awesome and my muscles are slowly getting more flexible.

Had a great time with CC #1, did well with it.

Cardio stats:
36 minutes
8 minutes below zone
14 minutes in zone
19 minutes above zone
320 calories burned
2 miles travelled

Happy with this!
-::- ((.*

"Nothing that matters comes easy, Nothing that comes easy ever really matters..."

Ride on...