Fitnessfreak's January Rotation for January 21, 2009

PS Back/Biceps

Hey everyone. Glad to see we are all hanging in there. I almost passed this morning, I am really feeling the booty from doing KPC yesterday. I didn't want to get up but I pushed through and I enjoyed. I don't know why but I love working my back. Maybe it is because it easy. I just seem to push harder on back. Strange cause it is not the most admired part of the body. Usually people say nice legs, arms, abs, butt ect. Never nice back. I guess because it is not seen in its full glory unless you wear somthing strappy and still I don't think anyone will say so. Enough said for that.

Hey guys I am really feeling doing the December or January again. Bev let me know. I would love to do the forum with you and anyone else who my feel the urge. Lets decide which it is going to be though. If it is December, what can I sub for Muscle Max? Last time I subbed Pyramid and I don't think that was a good choice. It made the workout a little too long. I will do again if there is nothing better. Well you guys have a good night.

T bar row warm up 1x16 (wts to one end of BB): 25
T bar rows 3x10 (wts to one end of BB): 40
Bent Over Rows 3x10: 55
1 arm rows 3x10: 25
Shrugs 3x20: 15
Bar curls 3x10: 35/30/25
Seated db curls 3x10: 20/15/15
Negative Curls 3x10: 25 all sets
Concentration curls 3x12: 15 all sets

HRM
4:52am
47 min
319 cal
55% Fat

Did the workout as written. I agree with you, Debbie, that it was good but not all that hard. I've been so excited about following this rotation that I seem to wake up early, like real early! to do it. Guess I just want to be sure I get my wo in with everyone.
Cookie

Good evening ladies!:D

I'm here and checking in early for me. I did the following workouts today:

I did CTX Power Circuit- W/up, Hi/Lo,and Kickbox circuits= 36 min
Then PS-Back, Biceps,&Abs= 45 min

PS-Back, Biceps

Warmup
Tbar row warm up 1 X 16 20# BB
Tbar rows 3 X 10 30#/#35/#35 BB
Bent over Rows 3 X 10 40# BB
1 Arm Rows 3 X 10 20# DB
Shrugs 2 X 20 20# DB
Bar Curls 2 X 10 30# BB
Seated DB Curls 2X 10 12#
Negative BB Curls 2X 10 30#
Concentration Curls 2X 12 12# DB
ABs= 10.5 min Phew!!!!

Wow! this workout felt great! I hope everyone had a great day. I'm feeling a little bit sad knowing next week there will be no Fitnessfreak rotation to follow. But I understand, besides there are the workout rotations you've posted previously to use and enjoy. Plus hopefully, fingers crossed we'll be getting our STS soon! Thanks so very much Debbie for all the time and energy you've put into creating these awesome butt kickin' muscle buildin' workouts.

Hugs!;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.