**ONE DAY AT A TIME** JAN 2- FEB 5

Today was STS Disc 1 for 50 min & burn of 352 & STS Extended Stretch for 15 min & burn of 44 for a total time of 65 min & a total burn of 396:D

Jane: Happy to be doing this rotation with you & great job yesterday!:D How's your elbow today?

Nancy: Hoping to see you in the New Year!:D

Jennifer: Hoping to see you back this week & you're doing well!:D

Take care all & hugs,
Cathy

Hi ladies!
I did STS Disk 1 yesterday, & I did TurboBarre today. I was going to do AfterBurn, per Ann Marie's rotation, but I had just done AfterBurn last week, so I "swapped" those 2 workouts. I just didn't feel up to doing it again so soon. :eek:
Cathy: Great workouts!!! Don't you just love that extended stretch? I do 15 to 20 minutes of additional stretching after each cardio & leg workout. Feels great for the fibro!
Jennifer: Come out, come out, wherever you are!!! ;)
Nancy: I hope you'll join us!
Take care everyone!

Today I did AfterBurn Premix: Random Burn for 60 min & a burn of 599 & Stretch Max Band for 18 min & a burn of 53 for a total time of 78 min & a total burn of 652:D
Unfortunately my hips are painful after the W.O.:(

Jane: The last time I did TurboBarre I did the Lower Body Premix & it was also painful on the hips & I was hoping AfterBurn wouldn't be as well! I'm glad it's one you can do!

Everyone take care & hugs,:)
Cathy

Last edited:
Yesterday evening I did STS Disk 2. I was going to do a cardio workout, but I just didn't have the energy. For some reason, when I'm low on energy, I can still seem to lift weights, but facing a cardio workout makes for a high dread factor. So, I'm thankful to be back lifting! My elbow is not hurting today (probably because I listened to Cathy's advice & lightened up on the weights! - Thanks, Cathy!).
Cathy: I'm sorry to hear that your hip was irritated by AfterBurn. The only thing that bothers me in TurboBarre is the side lying ab work at the end - only on the right side. For some reason, that hurts my hip something awful! I did a lot of Physique 57 workouts before TurboBarre came out, when I wasn't able to lift weights. I still wanted to work my legs, so I got them to try. (The first few times I did them, my hip hurt a LOT). I think that's why TurboBarre doesn't bother me too badly now. Does stretching afterwards help your hip at all?
Take care, everyone, & HUGS!

Hello Everyone,
Today I did STS Disc 2 for a time of 56 min. & a burn of 395, then a walk back out in the bush for 55 min & a burn of 258, then STS Extended Stretch for 15 min & a burn of 44, for a total time of 126 min & a total burn of 697!:D

Jane: I'm very happy your elbow is not hurting today:D

Take care all & hugs,
Cathy

Last edited:
Good Morning,
Today will be a rest day as I did my cardio yesterday!! It was a beautiful day here & we wanted to take advantage of the weather!:D Will start again tomorrow with STS Disc 3!:)

Hope everyone has a great day today!
Take care & hugs,
Cathy

Hi ladies!
I went back to basics yesterday & did Basic Step, but on an 8 inch step. Then, I did the Ab workout that's tacked onto the step workout. I simply didn't feel up to doing anything more strenuous than that. Today, I'll do STS Disk 3, which is Legs.
The elbow is twinging, but it's OK. I have an anti-inflammatory cream that I'm supposed to rub on it 4 times a day (which I never seem to do...). If I do it twice a day I'm lucky. Who wants to stink at work? It doesn't have a menthol smell, but it's not real pleasant! LOL :eek:
Cathy: Sounds like you had a nice hike plus the weight work! Good job!
I broke down today & ordered the back stretch video that someone gave a good review on here in the forums by Esmunde. I'm hoping against hope that it will help with my back pain. I'll keep you posted!
Take good care everyone, & HUGS!
Jane

Hi my name is Raciela, I'm thinking about joining you guys. I've been working out for about 4 years now & Cathe is my favorite instructor of course. I've done STS 6,5 mos rotation last year so this is my 2nd time but I'll be doing 3.5 mos rotation. I finished disc 2 today anybody struggle with pullups? I can do 55 pushups but oh men pullups is tough cookie! Tomorrow will be cardio supersets!

Hi Raciela & welcome! We'd love to have you! I can't believe you can do 55 pushups! Wow!!! I do pullups on the Turbo Tower, with my legs bent. There's absolutely no way I could do them the way Cathe does them! Hopefully, some day, I'll get strong enough to do both! That's my goal, any way!
I did STS Disk 3 last night, & my hamstrings are talking to me today. I think because I did TurboBarre the other day. Put those 2 together, & my legs have had a great work out this week!
I have been tracking my fat loss through a pair of what I call my skinny pants (size 4). I was so excited this morning when I tried them on & was actually able to wear them to work today! :D:eek: Whoo Hoo!!!
Good morning, Cathy! How are you doing today?
It's a beautiful day today here in Cincinnati, OH - the sun is out, the sky is blue & it's going to be in the upper 50's, lower 60's this weekend. Between that & my size 4's, I'm on top of the world today!
Take care, & HUGS!
Jane

Good Morning All,
Welcome Raciela & Double WOW on the pushups! You & Jane are doing great on the pull-ups as I've still got my legs slightly bent straight out in front of me!:( This position ie easier on my shoulder, but, 1 day I'm hoping to do pullups with legs bent! Have fun with Cardio Supersets today & I hope you'll be back!:D

Jane: Double WHOO HOO on your skinny pants! I'm not familiar with Esmunde & what did you do to your back? I feel sorry for your legs;)

Have not done my workout yet. The day started off with a quickie light rain changing to snow on & off plus clouds but, it's mild & temp. wise very nice outside!!

BBL & Hugs to All,
Cathy

Last edited:
Hello ladies! I did athletic trng cardio & cardio supersets today, burned 600 cals! My back & trapz are sore from those pull ups yesterday. Tomorrow's exercise is running. How about you?

Which rotation are you guys doing? And how many days a week you exercise?

Hi Raciela! Well, we're not sure which rotation we're doing! LOL We started out with one that Ann Marie posted that's a 3 month combination of the new LIS series & STS. We keep seeing different rotations that people have mentioned & we like them, so we're working on putting different ones together. Cathy has come up with one that looks very good, & it gives us a break between rounds of STS. I'll have to look & see if I can find Ann Marie's rotation, & I'll give you the exact title of the thread.
I work out 5 or 6 days per week, depending on my energy level. I have fibromyalgia, & sometimes pain or fatigue gets the better of me & I can't work out. The pain is mostly in my back & hip, & I have tennis elbow, so that's why "One Day at a Time" works well for me.
Whew! I can't believe you did Athletic Training & Cardio Supersets in one day! & you run? You go girl! AT usually wipes me out, let alone tack on Cardio Supersets! How much weight can you bench press?
Again, it's good to have you on board!

Jane Royse said:
Hi Raciela! Well, we're not sure which rotation we're doing! LOL We started out with one that Ann Marie posted that's a 3 month combination of the new LIS series & STS. We keep seeing different rotations that people have mentioned & we like them, so we're working on putting different ones together. Cathy has come up with one that looks very good, & it gives us a break between rounds of STS. I'll have to look & see if I can find Ann Marie's rotation, & I'll give you the exact title of the thread.
I work out 5 or 6 days per week, depending on my energy level. I have fibromyalgia, & sometimes pain or fatigue gets the better of me & I can't work out. The pain is mostly in my back & hip, & I have tennis elbow, so that's why "One Day at a Time" works well for me.
Whew! I can't believe you did Athletic Training & Cardio Supersets in one day! & you run? You go girl! AT usually wipes me out, let alone tack on Cardio Supersets! How much weight can you bench press?
Again, it's good to have you on board!

Jane, I was wiped out after those AT (cardio part only) & cardio supersets! It's hard but I finished! Yes I do run, 10k coming up in 2 weeks! Bench press? When I did the gym style last week I was able to do 40#. With STS disc 1 there's no bench press but I can do 25 dumbbells (50#).
Sorry if there's grammar issue English is my 2nd language:-/

buneknek said:
Jane, I was wiped out after those AT (cardio part only) & cardio supersets! It's hard but I finished! Yes I do run, 10k coming up in 2 weeks! Bench press? When I did the gym style last week I was able to do 40#. With STS disc 1 there's no bench press but I can do 25 dumbbells (50#).
Sorry if there's grammar issue English is my 2nd language:-/

I meant 50# chest fly!

I finally got my W.O.done!:) Today was STS Disc 3, time of 53 min. & a burn of 374 & STS Extended Stretch, time of 15 min. & burn of 44 for a total time of 68 min. & an approx. total burn of 418!:)

Raciela: I usually try to W.O. 5-6 days per week! We are currently doing Ann Marie's rotation of STS/LIS for month 1! For month 2 we might be following a different rotation, then month 3 we will be back to Ann Marie's month 2 & so on. We can post at the end of the week what the next week's workouts will be! Jane please correct me if I've made a mistake here!

It's been snowing here for about 3 hrs & I'm hoping I'll be able to go snowshoeing this winter yet!:D

Hugs to all,
Cathy

Last edited:
Good for you Cathy! How are your legs this am? Do u have weighted vest? I have one & I'm thinking about using it for Meso 2. I wonder how time consuming it is putting it on & off? Mine it's not Cathe.
Jane- what is workout for today?
It's 34 deg here in Central Valley Ca this am. Hubby & girls are still sleeping, finished drinking my coffee now off to my treadmill. Hope to hear from you later!

Hello All,
Today was Spin for 45 min & an approx. burn of 423, then did Stretch Max # 2 Stability Ball for 19 min & a burn of 56 for a total time of 64 min. & total burn of 479!:D

Raciela I used my weighted vest for the Squat Rack in Meso 3 & loved it. The extra weight was just right so as I didn't have to go to heavy on the bar plus it's an even weight distribution on my shoulder! But it did take a little time to put on & I did have to pause the DVD. Have a great weekend!:D

Take care & hugs,
Cathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.