**ONE DAY AT A TIME** JAN 2- FEB 5

Good morning!
I'm back at work, where I have access to a computer... Well, we have one at home, but hubby is usually on it! LOL
Hope everyone had a great weekend. It's going to warm up here - supposed to be almost 60 here tomorrow. Just not normal for winter!! We may even get a peak at the sun today!
I did 4DS Double Cardio on Friday evening. That was fun - I really enjoy it - it feels more like fun than a workout! On Saturday, it was Clean Max...:p On Sunday, I decided to do Muscle Max, since I hadn't done it yet, & everyone seems to love it. Cathy, you were right! I loved the way Cathe varies the reps on this one. I'll probably do some ab work tonight, as well as some cardio - not sure what, yet.

Hello Everyone,
Today was a Walk with the dogs, light leg work & yoga! Felt great:)

Jane I'm so glad you like Muscle Max because we could work it in with Gym Styles next week!(Are we still doing Gym Styles?);) Also glad you like the 4DS Double Cardio as we can it work it in as well when it's 4DS week!:D
It's milder here too, hence the walk w/dogs! It's dripping off the roof right now!

Catch you tomorrow
Take care & hugs,

Good morning!
Yesterday evening was Intensity: Step portion & Lo Hiit. Whew! I keep forgetting how hard that one is for me! I also did STS Abs: Medicine Ball.
Cathy: Yes, Gym Styles it is next week! I'm glad you're having nice weather so that you can walk. It is very warm here today - it was 51 on the way into work, & is supposed to get into the 60's. Winter, it is NOT! But, after last year's weather, I'll take it!
Were you going to take Gym Styles in any particular order, or just go with what you feel like? I hadn't thought that far ahead...:eek:
Hope you have a great day today!

Hello All,
Today was a walk w/dogs & Stretch Max Ball Stretch:)

Jane Great on the Intensity workout & Abs! How are enjoying STS Abs? I've done Intensity Premixes a couple of times & they do get the sweat pouring off oneself:)
This is how I've planned next week:
Sun: GS Back Shoulders & Biceps, & Stretch/Yoga
Mon: Step, Core, & Stretch/Yoga
Tues:GS Standing Legs Only(include warmup) & Stretch/Yoga
Wed: Kickbox, Core, & Stretch/Yoga
Thur: GS Chest & Triceps & Stretch/Yoga
Fri: Step, Core, & Stretch/Yoga
Sat: GS Floor Legs Only(include warmup) & Stretch/Yoga
Sun: REST
Sub Muscle Max Premixes anywhere or a premix from Muscle Max & a Premix from GS & of course my cardio my change depending on the weather! You know what they about best laid plans!;)
Hope you enjoy your weather! It sounds pretty good! Hope your day has gone well
Take care all,
Cathy

Good morning,
Another sunshiny, warm day here. Loving it, but sure wish I were outside instead of looking at it from the office! :p
Cathy: Looks like a great plan - & we'll just go with the flow because I know what you mean about the best laid plans! I even have a magnet that says, "Man plans, God laughs". ;)
Yesterday evening, I did Athletic Step. I did my usual stretching afterwards, which is usually about 15 - 20 minutes worth. Tonight, I have to help my DH with a project on the computer, so I'm not sure that I'll get a workout in. :(
Take care, & hugs!

Hello All,
Today was a light kickboxing followed by STS Abs No Equipment & finished with Yoga:)

Jane Great on Athletic Step! Count today as a rest day;) I'm going to have to remember your magnet the next time plans go sideways:rolleyes:

Enjoy your rest day & don't "fret" about any workouts:D

Take care & hugs,
Cathy

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,
Today was Kickbox & Yoga:)

Jane hope you're doing fine & you have enjoyable weather! We've had 3 mornings now of fog & the humidity is high. Some of the trees are still white & it's dripping off the roof right now! Not a normal winter at all!

Catch you tomorrow:)
Take care,
Cathy

Hello ladies! Yesterday was a rest day for me, though I would rather have worked out! Helping my DH on the computer is NOT my forte! :p I'd like to do some ab work tonight, & I'll probably add on the Hiits from Intensity.
It is another glorious day here - the sun has been out all afternoon & it's currently 53! We're due for a cold snap, I feel sure!
Cathy: Sounds like you're still feeling pretty good! Yay! Does the kickboxing hurt your hip & low back at all? I know what you mean about walking hurting the hips & low back, though. Give your dogs a pat from me!
Take good care, & hugs!

Hello All,
Doctors' appointments & housework today, no workout:(
Will do a light workout tomorrow:)

Jane Has the weather tiggered your "fibro" or were able to get any workouts last night?
I do have to be careful with the kickboxing right now! Lower kicks, some jumping jacks & I didn't use my weighted gloves this week. The back kicks do hurt on the right side though! I really do enjoy kickboxing:D

Prayers & hugs, take care:)
Cathy

Hi Everyone,
Today was Shiva's More Daily Energy from the matrix for 41 min! Felt great:D

Have a great weekend & enjoy your Super Bowl game:D

Take care,
Cathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.