Zune HD support?

I downloaded the m4v just fine and my Windows Media Player can play them but the Zune software won't recognize it at all. Is there some support with this or am I on my own because I don't own a iPod (well, I do but I use my zune more).

TIA!

Zune

Which workout did you try?....and was it one of the replacement files or one of the original files that had problems? We did test Travel Fit revised today on a Zune and it worked fine.

I think it was the original (I downloaded this past friday). Honestly, I assumed that since Windows Media player could do it, the zune software could do it (since I thought they shared the same codecs). If I try to play with it (any of them) with the Zune Software I get that the Zune doesn't support that file (even though it should) and I get the error code C00D1199 (C00D119A). I can't sync the file without the software (though I have not tried to manually drag it in and force the player once it's in the hard drive). I installed the microsoft expression encoder 3 as well because I read it might be a quick fix (it wasn't) and ran a quick windows update. nada. any advice?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.