Your July 07 Rotation!

KathyH

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! I just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying the July rotation. I'm almost at the end of week 2. I had always worked my legs only 1x a week, however, you emphasized the legs more which is a good thing for me. I'm loving this one!

BTW: I had posted to you & the crew on another thread but I think it got lost or I'm afraid you didn't see it. I wanted to let you, Cedie, Brenda, Lorraine & Jai know how much I thought you & the ladies outdid yourselves w/these new workouts. Just from viewing the beautiful pics I'm going to be dropping some serious bodyfat!;) I'm LOVING them already w/out even doing them yet. Love the outfits too, the colors are gorgeous, the backdrop photos are stunning just perfect for working out on chilly days. Cathe these workouts were very thoroughly thought out & for that I'm grateful to you. You always set the bar higher. Your still #1 in the business.

Take care from your #1 fan for 15 years! Hugs, Kathy:D

I am loving the July rotation too! I think it's my favorite rotation ever! I'm in the middle of week 2--today was the Gym Style Legs premix. I am enjoying this rotation so much--I am already thinking of running thru the whole thing again when I finish up the 4th week!

Thanks Cathe!:)

Deb

What a sincere post Kathy, thank you! I will be sure to pass your heartfelt words on to the girls and all others involved too.

Great to know that the July rotation is a winner for you. Keep up the great work :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.