Your Favorite (Secret) Guilty Pleasures!

Now they wouldn't be a secret if I have to share them would they? Besides, I have to actually meet some of you in August. Don't want to taint the rep ya know. OK OK, here are some safe ones - chocolate, fantasy books, and yes, I love Girls Next Door too. :)

When I thought about it, I realized I have quite a few!
Nail Polish.....love OPI
Bath and Body Works products....loving the semi annual sale!
Victoria's Secret (working on upgading my underthings)
Romance novels(especially those involving kilted warriors.....kilted men make me swoon)
Coloring my hair......spend way too much money, makes my husband nuts.....but I refuse to be grey.....I really wish it looked good on me
Iced triple tall Americanos with a splash of heavy cream and two sugar in the raw sprinkled on top from Starbucks....good thing I work there!

Donna

1. Dove dark chocolates

2. Sex and the City - own every single episode too: my favorite is Samantha!

3. a glass of wine almost every night

4. Athena's Toy Parties!

5. Tattoo's - I have 2!

6. In Touch magazine for celebrity life news!

:)

"Life is short - Be the best you can be every day of your life"

ok, my list would be longer, becasue I'm pretty frank about most of my little no-no's except for the following:

1) Cathe videos. :) People know I like to workout, but dont' know it's videos

2) obsessively checking my email for a email from my long distance guy

3) Watching dancing with the starts, then imagining I can actually learn to ballroom dance! :)

4) I do own a rabbit-like device, and if asked by someone, I admit it. But it just doesn't work on me. :( Need the real thing. :)

ok I agree with Friends and chocolate and the Cathe boards,

I also like I love "the real world" and the "challenges" on MTV. Oh, and Laguna Beach! I also like Runs House and miss Meet the barkers and nick and jessica.

2. magazines
3. general hospital
4. pizza

Jenn:)

Coffee
Caffiene
Diet Coke
Caffiene
Chocolate
Wine
Caffiene
Vampire Novels
Victorian setting bodice ripper romance novels
Caffiene

Nan

My chocolate lust in no secret but the fact that i like fanfiction is (but not the stupid stuff - and believe me, there's a lot of stupid stuff out there).

I forgot...I also should have included being happy I can buy cute/sexy-ish panties and look good in them now. (As oposed to when I was 200 + lbs), and being satisfied (enough) with my figure when I glance in the mirror before a shower.

That's all because of working out! :)

Nancy, I love all the Bravo shows too. I even have my DH and 3 boys; ages 16,14 & 11, hooked on Project Runway. They love to imitate Tim, "Designers, make it work!" We can't wait for the new season to begin. I also love Kathy Griffin's "D" list show ;-)

Sarah

My addiction of choice is caffeine.

Other loves:

Books.

Magazines.

Wine.

Spiced rum.

Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab: they make perfume oils with all-natural ingredients. I've pretty much given up other perfume.

The web site Television Without Pity - funniest thing I've ever come across.

Trying to hide my rather large collection of exercise DVDs from DH.

Gee Donna, you must have crawled into my head, because that was my list exactly except for:
I buy Soap Opera Digest one time per month and read it in a bubble bath with a glass of wine. It is like a romance novel with many many different characters that never seem to go away. I don't actually watch any of the soap operas, but have been around long enough to know who is who.
I am pathetic.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.