Your favorite internet sites..blogs..etc??

winsomehill

Cathlete
I'm curious what other cathe fans favorite internet sites or blogs or whatever are. I'm sure you all will have some interesting things that you follow, and it's sometimes hard to find the real gems when there is so much junk on-line.

Two of my favorites are:

www.fanaticcook.blogspot.com
www.101cookbooks.com

The first one is written by a women who's a nutritionist/cook and has all kinds of articles on current topics in nutrition. She'll have articles on specific foods and all their benefits or on various supplements. She posts 1 to 2 times per week, so it's a manageable amount of material. She is very knowledgeable, and she includes recipes from time to time. It's fabulous.

The second one is a women from San Fransisco who writes about various foods and recipes. She takes beautiful pictures, so her site is very appealing to the eye. She has fabulous vegetarian recipes, and a fun writing style.

Can't wait to see what you all have to add!
Heather

cuteoverload.com (adorable pics of cute animals & hilarious captions)

thesuperficial.com (guilty pleasure)

vegweb.com (tons of vegan recipes)

govegan.com (fun blog by Sarah Kramer, author of several vegan cookbooks)

veganlunchbox.blogspot.com (awesome web site with tons of pics of her young sons beautiful lunches-she recently published a cookbook too!)

theppk.com (another vegan site! }( Lots of cool stuff: forums, journal-with food pics!, blog, recipes. It's Isa Chandra's site-she's also written lovely cookbooks-Vegan with a Vengeance and Vegan Cupcakes take over the World)

bust.com & venuszine.com (web sites for some super cool women's magazines with lots of shopping links!)

Amy

Food tv's website - I like to eat!!! and cook
Linkydinky.com - wonderful time waster and full of odd things
Collagevideo.com - 'nuff said
msn.com - like to see whats going on and read odd articles
weather.com - in the chicago area it can be 70 one minute and 30 the next

JT - Your friends blog is very interesting, what a cool thing to do! I would love to see all of America. All those pictures of snakes, amazing!
Heather

Spyrosmom -
Linky dinky has some interesting stuff. Did you look at the guy's pictures who lost all that weight? John Stone... it's interesting to see where he looked best. I think he looked better before he got all pumped up. It's neat to look at his different approaches to working out.
Heather

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.