Your Favorite Fat-Burn/Lean Out Rotations

JumpHigher

Cathlete
Hi,

I'm looking for an effective fat burn rotation. I'd like it to include as many weight-workouts as possible. I would love some suggestions from any of you who have had good success with any particular rotation that helped you lean out.

Also -- have any of you had better results by keeping your cardio in shorter segments (30-45 mintes) several times a week, rather than 3-4 days of longer cardio? Do you think it matters if it's done first thing in the morning (which I prefer) rather than evening?

Thanks for any advice you can give me.

Thanks,
Marla

>Hi,
>
>I'm looking for an effective fat burn rotation. I'd like it to
>include as many weight-workouts as possible. I would love some
>suggestions from any of you who have had good success with any
>particular rotation that helped you lean out.
>
>Also -- have any of you had better results by keeping your
>cardio in shorter segments (30-45 mintes) several times a
>week, rather than 3-4 days of longer cardio? Do you think it
>matters if it's done first thing in the morning (which I
>prefer) rather than evening?
>
>Thanks for any advice you can give me.
>
>Thanks,
>Marla
>
Great questions, I see all these rotations and I'd love to know which ones people have gotten results with...bumping!

Marla, your picture is great, you look to be in very good shape. How lucky that you got to meet Cathe - I live in Nebraska, so that won't be happening anytime soon! :-(

The fat burning intro to the HardCore series did it for me. It was tough, but I loved it! It was maybe January or Feb of 2005? Not really sure, but I know that it was the introduction to the new HardCore series.

I lost inches more than pounds. It was a fun rotation, too!
Jenn

The Hardcore Series Rotation is March '05. There are three rotations: Muscle endurance, strength building, and fat loss. They all look tough!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.