You Nasty Finger Lickers!

The solution : aerosolized (and saliva-activated) botulism toxin that you spray on the pages before the women get to them.

My rant is bathroom habits of COLLEGE-AGED STUDENTS who seem to have forgotten what most folks learn by the age of 5, such as"
1) FLUSH the toilet after use! (one day, I swear two 'girls'--I can't call these people women or even young women) must have had a bet to see who could leave the most disgusting mess, as one did #2 without flushing, and the other did not follow rule 2 below>):confused::confused:

2) if you put two layers of toilet paper all the way around the toilet before sitting, so you don't get other people's 'ass cooties', don't leave it on the seat when you leave.:confused:

3) Wash your hands after you've used the toilet!

4)if you perch to pee, wipe off the toilet seat if you dribble.

(There are actually more, but you get the drift. #1 is still something I cannot understand. Are these girls used to mommy and daddy flushing after them? It's a wonder they know how to wipe themselves!)

oh...my...GOSH!! this is my biggest pet peeve!!!!! an insurance company moved in on our floor at my office building and ever since, our bathroom has been a disaster...and these are all grown adult women!! there is toilet paper and paper towels all over the floor, human waste left in the toilet EVERYDAY, toilet seat covers half hanging out of the USED toilet...i cant even tell you how many times 5 out of 6 toilets are clogged. it got to the point where we complained to the mgmt company of the building and they posted signs all over the bathroom, but that didnt make things better. i dont get it!! where are these people raised and how can you have such a lack of respect for not only other people's property, but property that you have to share?!

and dont even get me started on the office break room! if someone brings in cake or cookies, i have seen people use their hands, not a knife, to get a piece. wth?! do you do this at home?! i doubt it. UGHHHHH :eek:

Did anyone see Dr. Oz's show and grocery store. And one woman climbing on the plantains.....I make sure I was all my fresh veggies and fruits. And buffets are totally out of the question!

Of course, when I first saw the title to this thread, I thought Beavs had given in to a bucket of The Colonel's chicken!!

Carrie

Colonel's chicken? That's a one way ticket to bathroom issues. I'd rather let people lick my grocery bags! :p

Funny, I hadn't seen this thread when I replied to the other one about being too clean. As lousy a housekeeper I may, be the non hand washers and people who deface public restrooms drive me insane. How hard is it to flush a toilet? And really where do you have to be in such a hurry that you can't wash your hands? We were in line at Ikea the other day to get a frozen yogurt and left without one 'cause the woman behind the counter kept wiping her nose with her (gloved) hand. I usually do self check out but a finger licking bagger would gross me out too. I once saw a grocery store employee not wash her hands after using the restroom. I informed the manager that he might want to remind staff to at least wash their hands when there's a customer in the restroom. His response? He said that she probably used the sink in the break-room!

or those in public washrooms who, after using the bathroom, rinse their hands under running water for like 2 seconds, don't use soap, don't scrub, and then think their hands are clean. yuck!

or those in public washrooms who, after using the bathroom, rinse their hands under running water for like 2 seconds, don't use soap, don't scrub, and then think their hands are clean. yuck!

Oh yes.....there are many of these types. That;s why I keep a big ol' jug of hand sanitizer in my office so I can de-funk after touching any door handles contaminated by such cretins. :confused:;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.