You know you've worked out with Cathe when...

Meecher

Cathlete
...you can squeeze drips of sweat out of your ponytail!!

(Sorry...too much information for some of you...)

Anybody got any of their own?

:) MEECHER

* bodybuilders start to look like sissies
*you feel you can conquer the world
* you want to start a fight just to see if you can win

you know you've worked out with Cathe when...

...you emerge from your workout space totally drenched with sweat from head to toe...with an accomplished smile on your face!

Tammy

. . . you love wearing sleeveless tops and admire your biceps when standing in line at Walmart, the grocery store, etc. . .

Great thread!
L

.....you are completley drenched in sweat, (I don't have a ponytail, but the sweat drips right off my hair) (gross) and feel like you can kick someone's a~~,and you'd like to because you know you can! You catch people checking you out (when you didn't before),
And when DH tells you he knows this getting in shape and looking good is only going to get worse and he is getting ready to get into his jealous,overprotective mode!}(

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

yeah, I second the drenched in sweat part :)

also, when you can drop at any place, any time & bang out a set of terminators/pushups/plank work, etc....and ask someone if they would like to see while waiting in line at the supermarket }( :p

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

YEAH!!! Last week my son threw a ball under our van and when I went to get down on the ground I automatically got into a plank position instead of just plopping down on my stomach! Without a second thought! :7

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

You know you worked out with Cathe if you AND your kids (because you had the volume so loud) are singing a song from the workout you did that day.....all day long. It just won't leave your head!

...you do Cathe workouts or some of her exercises at the gym, like S&H, and people look at you like: "Wow, she knows what she is doing!"

You know you've worked out with Cathe when you do a Pike in front of Target on your stability ball....go Shelley...haha!!!!

You know you've worked out with Cathe when you start doing one of Cathe's kickboxing routines while in the kitchen while you're making dinner. I'm good for this one...haha Hubby and the puppies just look at me like I'm mad. I'm am mad...mad about Cathe's workouts!!!

...you lay in the floor after Bootcamp and when you get up, you can see your body marked in the carpet in sweat. Thank goodness for Capture carpet cleaner, otherwise my carpert would smelly like Peppy Le Pew. :7

. . . dumbells and plates become part of your living room decor (strategically placed, of course!)

. . . you're extremely disappointed if you don't get DOMS on a regular basis

. . . when moving to a new house/apt, you beg DH to NOT unhook and move the TV/DVD until absolutely necessary so that you can continue working out among the boxes and packing supplies

Cleo -

"dumbells and plates become a part of your living room decor..."

Exactly! I got rid of a chair to make more room for weights, and also completely rearranged my living room to make more room for exercising!

...you find yourself checking out your biceps in the mirror while doing your hair in the morning.

...you set personal goals to do more pushups (straight-leg, of course) and pullups than your husband... and then you MEET those goals!

...hearing the Pina Colada Song on the radio doesn't make you think of relaxing on a beach, but instead of doing IMAX 2. And that makes you happy!

... you wake up every morning (or almost every morning) with DOMS
... you trudge to the kitchen post-workout and your son says, "That lady killed you again, didn't she?"
... your brothers, who beat you black and blue when you were kids, now ask you for fitness and nutrition advice
... your husband tells you not to punch him in jest because "You don't know your strength."
... you can do 72 push-ups on your toes and wonder how you can make it harder
... you occupy your insomnia-wracked nights with possible rotations for different goals

I could go on and on.

Pinky:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.