Yoo-Hoo Trevor!!!

DebbieH

Cathlete
We are FINALLY all moved in and I am starting to get my workout routine back into swing here. I have slowly but surely found all my exercise gear (with the exception of my weight gloves (oh NO, calluses!! and my push-up bars) Anyways, I was thinking of starting to find my ABS again by using my Ab Roller as an add on to my Cathe tapes. Did you have any special format you used when you were using yours? Just wanted to see if you had any positions you felt worked really well. I remember you commenting on how you were seeing success using the A.R. Thanks for any advice!!

DebbieH

Hi Debbie!

I use the ab roller exclusively for ab floor work and have started using the hanging knee raises when I am in the gym. Those are tough!! I have also tried "chopping wood" movements with the cables.
For the roller I find that the positioning of the hands seems to make a difference for me. So...I do sets with hands far apart on the roller and also sets with hands in close at the center of the roller. I can really feel the squeeze with that one. So give those a try. Also....Laura recommended to me to try crunches with knees spread and feet together. This seems to help with lower abs. Also on roller I lie on my side and do crunches attempting to work obliques. Do these for both sides. Without the roller you can try reverse crunches. Movements dont need to be much to get results.
The roller has really helped me. It is easier on the neck than regular crunches. I try to picture a string on my chin pulling me up as I do sets on the roller.
Hope this helps....give it a whirl and tell me what you think.
Trevor
happy.gif

Thanks sooo Much!

Thanks Trevor for taking the time to give me all that info. Sounds like a great format. I PLAN to stick to it. Have a good week in Michigan.

DebbieH

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.