Yoga & Stretch Workouts

Jackrabbit

Hello Cathe,

I would really like more of your yoga or stretch workout videos in the future. I find as I get older it becomes more important to incorporate these types of videos along with the rest of your workouts. I do own your yoga relax and yoga max and really enjoy both of these.

I originally wrote this same email in the Ask Cathe column by mistake, as I didn't realize I was supposed to write it in this section!

Thanks a lot

Joan

Hello Cathe,

I would really like more of your yoga or stretch workout videos in the future. I find as I get older it becomes more important to incorporate these types of videos along with the rest of your workouts. I do own your yoga relax and yoga max and really enjoy both of these.

I originally wrote this same email in the Ask Cathe column by mistake, as I didn't realize I was supposed to write it in this section!

Thanks a lot

Joan

I agree! Maybe she will do a. Onus 30 minutes yin yoga!! I need it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always wanted a couple of 25 minute muscle recovery/stretching bonus(es) on a weights dvd/program. One more focused on lower limbs/hips/feet & another for upper.

Yes! Yin yoga I have started doing is so delicious! It is like a massage! Hold stretching for 2 or 3 minutes. Some say 5 minutes but to me three is better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes please a yoga workout or 2 in a series like you did in the Low Impact series :)
Something quite challenging with modifications if needed and another middle of the road with more stretching maybe?
I would buy a whole yoga series :p mini series?
Love you Cathe and all your workouts !!!

Brigitte :)

Hello Cathe,

Thanks a lot

Joan
Yoga / Stretch would be great! I always feel better after a good, long stretch!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.