yoga rotation

KarenL

Cathlete
Can anyone recommend a yoga rotation?
I have many yoga dvds (Shivea, Eoin, Rodney) but I have no clue how to make a rotation with them.

Any thoughts are appreciated!

Thank you!

Karen

It all depends on how much time you can spend and what you want to get out of your yoga rotation. I practice yoga almost exclusively with DVDs. There is always some toning in each practice but at this point I don't find it conflicting with any strength work. I do occasionally experience doms from doing horse stance or inversions (core/back.)

Here is my current rotation (which is ambitious but what the heck I'm soon to be between jobs again, might as well take the opportunity now, while I have it.)

Sunday: Rest
Mon: AM: 30 min. Jog (steady state) + Cardio Core Circuit,
PM: Shiva Rae Flow Yoga for Beginners (relatively easy, you might have it.)

Tues: Step intervals (pick one or do some other workout.),

Wed: AM: 30 min. Jog + MMA disc (pick one.),
PM: Easy yoga 1 hour

Thurs: AM: Step Ckt or whole body
PM: 3 mile walk

Friday: AM 30 min. Jog + 25 min. Solar Yoga practice
PM: Lunar Yoga Practice

Saturday: Steady State Step workout (RS, Step Moves, Step Hits or Step Classics.)
PM: Advanced Yoga (might be a lower body/core workout.)

That all said, its a lot to do. Tell us more about your yoga collection and what other things you would like to incorporate into your rotation.

Alisha

Hi Alisha!

Thanks for your feedback! I was thinking of doing a STS rotation with yoga. I love how yoga makes me feel strong, flexible and calm. I have been enjoying Shivea's Daily energy (I love Heart and Air), P90x Yoga and Blissology.

Can you recommend any other yoga dvds? I have heard of Ravi and Ana but they have so many I am not sure which ones to purchase. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Karen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.