Yoga Max

I would love to see a Yoga video/series with Pilates in it. Or if it is not feasable to dedicate an entire tape to Yoga, possibly after an intense cardio have a 20-30 minutes yoga/strech.

I love this idea. I would like to see a yoga/pilates tape which incorporate light weights, and/or the stability ball and/or bands...Cathe would do it best!

I agree with a yoga tape!

Cee

Be a first rate version of yourself, and not a second rate copy of someone else.

-- Judy Garland

Me too!

Yoga/Pilates, either or...or both combined. I KNOW I would use this tape. I just cannot get into any I have tried. Pretty please Cathe. Thanks for all you do and hope we aren't pressuring too much. We'll wait on it! ;-)
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Me too!

Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!

That would be so awesome! Can I preorder it now for the next batch of workouts????? :p

Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon

Never done yoga or pilates so Cathe is the one I want to try it out on. PLEASE....this would be cool. I never thought I would like to do any weight training at all, but Cathe has completely converted me. I'm sure it would be the same with yoga/pilates. .....Sami

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.