Yo OALer's...

MEL MEL MEL!!! Oh, we miss you so much! It's so nice to "see" you here! It sounds like you've been super-busy and I'm sending {{{hugs}}} for all the medical issues! Say hi to the boys! And congrats to your oldest on his engagement!

Melody!!!! Thanks so much for stopping by and giving us an update. Whew, sounds like you have been through the mill. And you still manage to make your life sound like a walk in the park. Please hug the boys for me (if they'll let you.) Do tweens and teen still play in the woods and the mud?

I've fallen in love with photography. Have won a few awards with photos. Sold my first two photos a couple of weeks ago. One will be in a photography book, one in a magazine.

Wow. You should check out AbsoluteArts.com (if you haven't already). It's a resource for serious artists and the people who collect their work world-wide.

Last edited:
You ladies just rock my world.

I'm having bouts of insomnia...here I am.

Just wanted to say thanks for talking to me, and I think I'll just have to find time to get here much more often. So many times thoughts of what my Cathe friends are doing and how you are cross my mind and heart.

*smoochies*

Oh my. OALville was once a huge part of my daily Cathe visits, but I had to cut back as I was not having a balanced life between OALville and concrete life. (I am guessing most of you can relate to this ) However, I am thrilled to know everyone is doing well.

Mel Hello to you and your wonderful family and congrats to your eldest son! Also, hugs & prayers for your recent medical issues. I must go and chek your blog.

Mel, I'm so sorry to hear about all you went through, but glad you're okay now. Congratulations to DS Number 1! Your photos are beautiful and the boys sure are growing up! Give each one of them a big kiss for me (if you're still allowed to kiss them! ;) )

Please DO stop by more often!

Mel,

It's been a long time & you may not even remember me. I joined the OAL not long before you took a leave of absence but I remember you very well. I'm a little late to this thread but I still wanted to say HI & I've missed you too. You added so much to this forum. Sorry to hear about all you've been through recently but I'm glad to hear you're doing much better now. Hope you can find the time to visit more often.

Take care,

Kel

P.S. - I LOVE your blog. The videos of the boys being pulled by their dog were great. I was laughing out loud, right along with them, while I watched. Your pictures are awesome too. You're very talented!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.