Yippee!!

AlisonK

Cathlete
Well I just had to share my excitement with people who can truely understand. I finally made it thru an entire Cathe video on an 8" step :-jumpy Now granted it was Step Heat which was a little shorter but still :D I started using Cathe in May on a 4" step and couldnt even imagine getting up to an 8" at that time. These videos are so incredible and have done so much for my cardio endurance!! My next goal is to make it thru all of Powermax (my current favorite) on the 8" step :-wow

The strange thing is I tried to do the same thing with the Wedding Video (which I would think should be easier) and I cant make it :-tired I know the choreography is basic but does anyone else find this video to be tiring for your legs?

Well thanks for letting me share my excitement. You all are wonderful and keep me motivated everyday :) Since May I have lost 26 pounds and I give you alot of the credit for my success. I have learned so much from these posts and the people here are so kind and helpful.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Oct-19-00 AT 01:53PM (Est)[/font][p]Thats great to hear Alison. Good for you. And congratulations on your improved cardiovascular endurance and impressive body fat loss. I'm so glad to hear that we have all played a part in keeping you focused and motivated. Yippee:-jumpy!

All Right Alison!!

You go girl! That is wonderful about the success you are receiving, but give yourself the credit. You're the one that's doing all the hard work! (Of course it helps to have fun tapes to make the workout enjoyable.) I agree with you that the Wedding Video is tough on the legs.(my kind of workout!)We'll be here rooting you on to get thru PowerMax on your 8" step. Keep up the super job. Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

RE: All Right Alison!!

Awesome job Alison!! We have something in common!! I too began Cathe in May!! So I know very well the feeling of accomplishment you are feeling!! You deserve a big cyber pat on the back!! We're rooting for you!

P.S. The Wedding Video feels very hard on my legs too!

Aimee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.