YIKES!!!!!!!!

Terina

Cathlete
YIKES!!! I just read in a forum(I can't believe I didn't see this earlier) that the Fitness by Cathe equipment were discontinued =0 ,thank goodness I have all her equipment but I would of purchased an extra pair of slider disc, But I jumped on and bought an extra pair of fire walker bands and regular bands just in case.

I have always wanted a step platform with cathe's stamp.
This would have been a treat to myself reminding how cathe has made me love STEP.
Oh well can't have it now:(

Does anyone know where I can find the Fitness by Cathe sliding discs? I purchased the Gold's Gym ones as they're the only ones I could find, but I'm not really satisfied. My feet always slide off them. But it looks like Cathe's discs have cloth catches to keep you foot on there...?

Good to know about the furniture sliders. I have vinyl flooring, so I need something to slide on that. At Cathe's gym, they actually just use rags for sliders! They work well. :)

Good to know about the furniture sliders. I have vinyl flooring, so I need something to slide on that. At Cathe's gym, they actually just use rags for sliders! They work well. :)

I have fitness flooring. The sliders didn't work very well on it. So I throw a carpet remnant, or a rug (5x8) on the floor. Furniture sliders work perfectly on the carpet (rug).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.