YAYYYYY!!! I got my QuantumView Shipping notice!!

WOW - VERY COOL!!! I have been waiting for that notice as well. When did you preorder?? Just curious...

Hi there!!

I ordered them on July 4th late in the evening. I am so excited! I was just about to go out to dinner and figured I would check my email. Sure enough there it was.

Aila

I got my e-mail just now. I got an estimated ship date of Tuesday. I preordered on July 4. I hope that it is delivered early! I can't wait!

Hooray!!! to you all. I will have to be content with listening to you all rave about how great (hard) the workouts are since I jumped on the bandwagon late and did not order until January. So can I live vicariously (sp) through you all until I get mine????
Kathy

I'm surprised you would actually get them on a Saturday. The last time I pre-ordered, I paid for 2 day air and 2 days happened to be Saturday. They sat in the UPS station all weekend only 15 minutes from my house. Saturday shipping cost extra and the office is closed on Saturday, so I couldn't personally pick them up. I hope you do get them tomorrow so you can give us a review.

Hi Kelley,

When I pre-ordered my HSTA workout, they shipped it on a Friday & it was at my doorstep that Saturday afternoon. I am only an hour and a half from Glassboro, NJ. If I don't get them tomorrow then I am sure they will arrive on Monday. I will be sure to give my review whenever I do get them. I can't wait!!

Aila

Get them tomorrow... You are soo lucky!!

Let us know as soon as you preview or do one and tell us all about it or them...

Beverly

RE: Sorry Kelley!!

I apologize, my shipment for HSTA was delivered on that Monday. I just looked at my invoice. I will probably get this series on Monday too. I thought UPS delivered on Saturdays for some reason. I just found out they only deliver air mail on Saturday.

Aila

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.