YA YA WEBSITE

beth6395

Cathlete
I am trying to swap or sell a ton of denise austin videos. I did a search for this firm ya ya site and I am not sure where to go I registered and got membership but beyond that I am lost where to go or where to maybe pick up some cathe dvd's or vhs that I do not have yet. I went to the videofitness board you swap but you may not get to keep what you swap if I read the rules right. I have my Cathe collection just about done so I thought maybe I could get a few with my Denise austin. Can someone help me. My last major ones are step, jump, pump, step blast, lo max, Imax, Imax 3 and stretch max. I know I will own them but If I can get them for my denise I will get there sooner If anyone sees them out there let me know PLEASE!

Thank You

beth6395

Becoming a member of Firm Yaya's is very easy.

Go to www.ezboard.com and register their first. It's free.

Once registered, type in Firm Yaya's in the search box to find the forum you want. On the opening page of Yaya's, you should see something about needing to register before you can start posting. Follow those instructions. This is free too!

Once you receive verification of your registering, you can go to the swapmeet forum. You may want to take a look at several of the listings just to see how people do it. You post what you have to trade and/or sell (Yaya's allows sales, VF doesn't) and what you're interested in. Leave your email or have people PM you (that's why you have to register with ezboard too).

At VF, all swaps are final unless you arrange with someone to do a temporary swap. I've been on that forum for a few years now and don't recall anyone having to return a swap if it was legitimately agreed upon.

HTH!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.