XTrain/Workout Manager/Workout Cards -- Help!

NancyAZ

Cathlete
I know I must be doing something wrong that is quite simple and I have overlooked. I thought I followed the instructions from the User Guide to add the 90-day Undulating Rotation to my Calendar in Workout Manager. The DVD covers do not show up, but the workout is listed. I have clicked on Show Details to try to access Edit Workout to be able to bring up the workout card, but Edit Workout does not seem to be an option for me. All I get is Edit Rotation. Any ideas/suggestions/fixes? Thank you!

Never mind -- I think I figured it out. I re-read the instructions for entering the rotation into the calendar and see that it's not even listed yet in the dropdown box as an option (although you can still download it and put it into your calendar from the Rotations tab at the top of the Workout Manager window). The numbered exercises from the first workout are also not yet listed in the 1RM calculator. So it's not quite ready to go yet, it would seem. I'm sure it will be up and running soon.

Workout Manager Xtrain Rotations

This is something we're still working on. It will be at least another week before everything is finished.

XTrain Workout Cards

Yes, you will be able to print workout cards just like you can now for STS. This is something were working on now.

Is it still not working because I downloaded the rotation to the calendar and actually has an edit workout button for disc one, the first workout but the next day and all other won't let me edit workout in order to get to the card.

workout card for xtrain chest, back, shoulders

The workout card for this dvd is not correct, it is different from the original ones.
Thank you
Chrsta

XTrain Chest, Back and Shoulders workout card

I'm not seeing any issues. Exactly what are you seeing that is incorrect?

Chest, Back, Shoulders not correct

There a 3 sets of 1068 and 3 sets of 1077, which I am sure is not correct.
Thank you

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.