XTrain question first posted in 'Rotations'

eminenz2

Cathlete
...but I know this forum gets a lot more traffic so I'm going to post it here too, if that's OK.

Workout Manager/Rotations/XTrain confusion...

I am on p.23 of the XTrain User Guide trying to figure out how to get the 30-Day Cardio and Strength Combined rotation onto my 'Workout Calendar' but there are no Xtrain rotations in the 'drop-down' menu, and subsequently no 'workout cards' (which I'm guessing is not a card at all but just a piece of paper w/exercises and weights listed?).

:confused: What did I do incorrectly? Maybe I misunderstood the directions?

I'd really like to get started today. I've procrastinated long enough RE: exercising and I'm trying to have a good attitude about this whole XTrain system (despite my skepticism). So you can see it's a bit discouraging when I can't even 'find the car in the parking lot let alone begin the journey'. :confused:

Advice? Comments? What did I miss? Have the answers benn given and as ususal I wasn't paying attention?

I admit I have not been scouring the forums for answers (because of lack of time/patience/attention span!)

Thanks!

To download the rotation into your calendar:

-Go to your workout manager

-Click on rotations then click next

-Select the Xtrain rotation you wish to download, click next or continue

-Select the date you wish to start your rotation & check the box to download the rotation into your calendar & enter

It should now appear in your calendar.

Still waiting on being able to print workout cards.

HTH :)

Thanks so much! I haven't exercised or done a rotation in so long, I've gotten out of the groove!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.