XTrain pdf of user's guide

SteppnStrong

Cathlete
Hey all,
I'm expecting Perfect30 any day now in the mail and I'm wanting to do the rota where it's combined with XTrain BUT I only have the BOOK version that came with XTrain, not printable worksheets via pdf.
Since I bought the set, am I able to get the pdf to download other than buying a digital replacement for the book I already have?
Printing is so much nicer than photocopying a page, and faster than recreating the page myself on the computer.
All the user's guides are free except STS & XTrain.

Thanks if anyone is able to answer my question.

There is a download version but you have to pay for it like the STS one. On Cathe's home page at the top, it's under "shop" but before you click on shop, the pull down had downloads and it's under that. I hope that makes sense.

If you Google "Cathe Xtrain users guide" you might be able to find a pdf version as one of the results. I printed out the workout cards a while back, and I think that is how I was able to do it.

You can also print-out the weight worksheets from Cathe's Workout Manager site. That's what I did originally, but eventually I just made me own Xcel worksheets cuz that's my preferred format.

Thank you for the replies!!!
Workout sheets from Workout Manager is a great idea - didn't think of that. They're the bit I was especially after.
I'm all sorted now - thank you all. :D

You can also print-out the weight worksheets from Cathe's Workout Manager site. That's what I did originally, but eventually I just made me own Xcel worksheets cuz that's my preferred format.
How do you print out worksheets for XTrain? I only see STS.

ActiveAggie, go to the workout manager page https://cathe.com/workout/
Click on "calendar"
Click on a date, click on "Add workout" in the right-hand square ("Today's Notes")
Click on "Step 1 Make your selection"; "Xtrain Workout Cards" are an option near the bottom of the selections - choose your disc(s). Workout sheet appears at the bottom - if you've added your 1Rep Max (1RM) results, it will indicate the approximate weight to start with based on your 1RM.
HTH, Have Fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.