XTRAIN IN CALIFORNIA!!!!

tralaiven

Cathlete
Wow. That is fast!! I got it today. And I already did SuperCuts....just had to, didn't I?

Of course, it was terrific as expected! The music is super great I thought too!

Got mine in Phoenix, Arizona today. Haven't done anything yet, Hard Strikes will probably be the one I try first. I am so impressed with the User Guide very detailed.

Thanks Cathe and Crew for all of the hard work and the superior quality that you put into each and every workout :)

Still waiting here in Las Vegas...I'm hoping I get it tomorrow but you'd think Vegas would have received it before California.

Postal Delivery

The post office doesn't always deliver "nearest" first like UPS does . Some postal packages will travel by truck while others will travel by Jet. Still others will travel by truck and Jet. So delivery times can really vary. Delivery also depends on when you ordered as we ship in the order received. I think this Monday will be our biggest delivery day as the majority of orders shipped on Thursday and Friday should be delivered. Weather conditions and other reasons can of course delay things as well as the upcoming holiday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.