Xers.....Wedge it Wednesday......

Hi ladies,
Gosh, seems like I say it every day, but another busy one at work. Can't believe how different this job is from the one I had for the last 10 years. That one was a no-brainer, this one makes me think all the time. It's good though. After work, I headed for the Garage Boys spin session. We did the Spinerval called "No Slackers". It was fairly short (47 minutes), but pretty intense. Lots of gear changes, standing, sitting, time went by pretty fast. If they weather looks bad for this weekend, I will join them again for the Saturday morning session. It's so much better suffering with others than by myself. You know, misery loves company and all.

Laurie, how are you feeling with this round of the X? Glad you got a good stretch in today. I've missed my walks lately and am envious of your walks with your dog. It's been so cold lately, but I surely can't complain compared to the cold that you have there. I'm hoping you will get those pictures of the dress. I just think your hobby is really unique and interesting (faires). Here's to hoping you see the "magic" of recovery week.

Debra, thanks for the info on the airports. I will have to see what the difference in rates is for the closer airport. I really want to stay a little longer, if you'll have me. Really looking forward to drinking that Annie Greensprings and watching BAT for the first time with you and Traci and whoever else wants to get sappy. Hope your meeting with the attorney was better than expected. Know your beautiful spirit will prevail throughout this. Enjoy watching the game tonite with CB. By the way, what is his name, or is that too personal?

Sandra, woohoo on the line up the abs! I know exactly what you're talking about, though it's been MIA for me for some time now. Okay, now I know what your DH does. LOL, re: the male dominated industry and no one being organized or having forethought. Ain't that the truth. I'm sure there are some, but so many that I know can't think of more than one thing at a time. I sure wish I had hardwood floors here, but a kitchen remodel may be in the distant future, so we don't want to do something too soon. Speaking of kitchen remodel, I never have gotten to see Wendy's kitchen pictures yet. Hope she is doing all right, I'm assuming she's in Thailand. Yes, we are Xer girls and sometimes very trashy!! LOL!! Okay, now I've got to have Amy's Step Challenge II. Glad to hear you like it and it's fun!!!

Swifty, glad the studies are going well for you. So nice that you and your DH are doing the course together. I forgot that you have rollers to ride on. Have you used them before? I'd probably fall on my face or side. When I first got my trainer, I didn't have it hooked up tight enough on the back hub. I was in the den, pedaling away when all of a sudden the bike jumped off the trainer, fell sideways, dumping me into the stereo. I wasn't hurt, but boy, did it scare me. After that, I just felt really dumb. Have you done No Slackers before? It was my first time on that one and it was fairly tough, but short. I love your DD's name - Willow, just love that name. We may be vacationing on the Oregon Coast again this year. We skipped going there last year (near Coos Bay, OR). Missed it.

Nicole, sorry your little one is sick. Hope it doesn't stick around too long. Bet you are curious about the details of your friend's engagement and marriage (quick style). Give us the scoop when you find out, okay?

See you all in the morning,

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.