X-TRAIN UK orders

Laura,
I certainly don't have anything to really add to this thread other than I am sorry you're having a bad experience ordering from Cathe.:( It does seem weird that you are getting other DVDs from the US so quickly but not hers. I've always had excellent service from the company. I am sure if you contact them they will help you sort out what the problem is.

Eva

Hi Laura, still waiting too. Like you I'll wait another week before I follow up with customer services but definately no more pre-orders for me!
Susan

Still nothing? I'm giving this until Saturday this week. If there is no sign of DVDs then I will be in touch with customer services. Did all the pre orders get sent out before new year?

Hi

I contacted customer services and they've requested I wait until 8 February, as it can take 6 weeks.

Oh well keep waiting.

Laura

Halleluhah

Today I received my customs card £19.05 charge. I've paid it so Xtrain should arrive tomorrow. Hopefully the rest of you ladies have received yours.

Laura
xx

Great news Laura. Still waiting here but hopeful I won't be waiting too much longer. Ordered some DVDs from Mary today...I wonder which order will arrive first??

Susan

Lol! Nathalie my husband works for royal mail and has been checking every day for it! I am beginning to think something untoward has happened to it. :-(

Hmmm Post office

Lol! Nathalie my husband works for royal mail and has been checking every day for it! I am beginning to think something untoward has happened to it. :-(

Hmmm this is interesting. I would worry too cause it is just taking too long!
May be customs are to blame on this.
Can your husband get in touch with customs? I personally tried, in the past, without any success.:mad:

Lol sorry I stand by my opinion regarding post office, I would say overall public sector.That being said, I do not think it is employees fault. It has got to do with the way it is run more at the top managerial level IMO.

Please let us know of the outcome as we might all learn from this incident ;)

Hi! I'm from Portugal and I'm also still waiting for my Dvd's. They were shipped on the 29th of December...I'm waiting until the end of next week to contact costumer service. Marta

Sent from my Optimus Monte Carlo using Cathe Forum

Hi! I'm from Portugal and I'm also still waiting for my Dvd's. They were shipped on the 29th of December...I'm waiting until the end of next week to contact costumer service. Marta

Hi Marta,

So sorry you have not received your X-TRAIN yet.

I received mine about two weeks ago. So far I have tried All out Hiit and tabatacise only. I am on meso 3 of my first STS rotation...I will after pyramid down from meso 2 to meso 1 then will do 30 days undulating XTRAIN rotation. I'd already planned prior to XTRAIN being released therefore I am sticking to my plan.

Hope you get your order very soon. This must be frustrating for all of you still waiting. There must have been a problem an issue at USPS and or/local post office. This can not be right!

All the very best,

Hi Anna, still waiting too....really don't it's coming but I'll hang on til Friday.

Will keep you posted.

Susan

My order hasn't arrived yet. It's the first time that an order from Cathe has taken this long :( and I've been ordering for about 5 years now.

Marta

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.