X Train Tee shirt

fit_fairy

Cathlete
Anyone else get an X Train tee that didn't activate with working out? I did a premix of IMAX 2 intervals 1-5. I was plenty sweaty but it didn't activate to show the message. I took a warm wet cloth after the workout and after wetting it several times it did show, but not well. At this rate I don't think the message will ever show with me just working out. :confused:

I havnt gotten mine yet but the logo is right below where i sweat. I sweat all over but my shirt doesnt get wet except only at the neckline so i figered mine wont show either. Just my sweat pattern.
How does shirt fit?i still cant,wait to get mine..

I like the fit. I got a medium and it's snug but not too snug. Medium is my usual size. I don't mind so much that the logo didn't show, but was hoping it would. Maybe if I do a longer workout it will :p

Thats good it fit good. Yes i was hoping it woild to lol.. But i bet if it was up higher it would show more. Hard to explain where i mean.

Never been disappointed in anything Cathe --- until now. This is a fail IMO. Didn't show in a trenched-in-sweat Intensity workout, or a wring-it-out spin ride, or even out of the wash.:confused::(

I used a hot wet wash cloth on mine and it activated the message. So I guess it's more a heat activated thing as opposed to sweat?? :confused::confused:

I dunno Cat. I was COOKING in the spin class. No, not like 140 degrees, but still... I'll try the hot cloth thing, but if that's the case then perhaps they shouldn't say sweat activated. Weird.????????????

Lorrie, I tried mine today and "no excuses" was very visable. Do you think you got a defective shirt?? If you can't see it coming out of the wash, something is up.

Wore mine for tabatacise and "take that" popped right on out! Best test for these shirts will be the roadtrip I'm sure ;)

Miss Fit Fairy I think you must be on to something re: heat. Today I wore my shirt UNDER a long sleeve shirt to spin class. Again, dripping with sweat, no logo. Washed it - no logo. Then, I followed your suggestion and grabbed a rag. I used regular hot tap water, put it on top of where the logo should be and pressed down with my hands. I peeled the rag away and saw ... my handprints! :mad:

BUT THEN --- I heated the wet rag in the microwave to really heat it up. Put it down again and I SAW IT!!! I saw the No Excuses!!!:D But I don't think I'll ever see it from just plain old workout and sweat. <Sigh>

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.