X-Train Bonuses

myputer

Cathlete
Will those of us who order downloads have access to bonuses or will we have to make them via the Workout Blender?

Lesly

I was wondering since I heard u guys were working on audio.. Did u put in the music louder option on these? I really love that feature!

Music Louder

No, we will probably never put music louder on another video. It causes way too many customer service issues. Music louder is something we experimented with during the VHS days when DVD was fairly new. What music louder technically means is you throw the music levels into the red zone. Though this changes the loudness of the music when compared to the vocals it also causes major distortion in the overall audio.

Nowadays we have outside audio experts that set the levels of the music as high as possible without causing distortion. We are one of the few companies that does this. We also set the overall loudness of the program at a level that will sound loud enough even on a very basic TV. Exactly what the DVD will sound like on your system will be dependent on your TV and speakers. If you have a TV with external speakers you can more precisely control the volume and sound of the music and vocals. This is a far superior way of getting the sound the way you want without the distortion.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.