WW/Cathe Check In Week 2

Pollytc

Cathlete
Hi Everybody! I only have a quick minute to report that I'm up yet another 1/2 lb.!! Another horrible week. I think most of you know that I screwed up my ankle Easter morning trying to do Cardio & Weights step section, and from there I've done absolutely horrible. My goals for this week are:

1. Do CTX Upper Body 2X this week

2. Do a lower body floorwork tape 2X this week.

3. STAY OP!!!

Hope everybody had a good week!!

Kim

Hi everyone, Kim I am sending you good vibes to stay OP this week. You can do it!

I had a fairly good week, although I always start out Thursday Friday and Saturday badly. It must not have been too bad because I lost 2.6 YAY and now am 0.6 from my goal. I am really going to watch it this week to try to get to goal. It won't be easy, I have a banquet tonight, a card party with friends tomorrow night and a pizza party with masters swim team Sunday. I just have to stay focused and not overeat!

I started an endurance based rotation yesterday with Bootcamp(I did full body pushups!!). I will do muscle endurance on Sunday, Cardio and Weights Tuesday and Boot camp on Thursday. I swim on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday and walk the dog every morning. If I feel up to it, on my off weight days I may add CIA. I always rest on Saturday.

I will also stay on program, although last week I experimented with upping my points to 20-25 and as you can tell that worked really well. It was even my low exercise week as I did no weights, and no high impact, just swimming and walking the dog.

HAve a great week

Dorothy

Hey guys! I'm glad you all had a good week. I have to drop out for a couple of weeks because I'll be gone on business. I'll return the second week in May! Everyone keep up the good work!

Hi, other ww people! I'm so glad you all are here and posting! May I join, or is this a private post? I at times have ap questions, especially when I get new videos....and ALWAYS need the support when it comes to eating (she said with a handful of frootloops).

Talk with you soon!

:) I maintained my weight Easter week even though I have been sneaking chocolate (PMS). I plan on doing my usual schedule of working out 6 evenings per week alternating between cardio and weights. :D

Hey everyone!

I managed to lose 1.5 this wk.. I am pretty satisfied with that. I did really well with my w/outs and stayed on program almost perfectly.. except last night kinda went over pts.. but .. i can deal with it! Tonight we are having dinner with friends at a great restaurant.. wish me luck.. and Kim.. write me sometime ~~!!! Have a great wk everyone!

We can do this!!:9

I re-joined last week so today was my first weigh in. As with all first weigh ins I did really well. I lost 5.4 pounds!!!! I ran 3 days (3miles each time) and did PS one tape each time. Next week I will do the same workout, then I am going to change for May.
Have a good week.

WOW!! Congrats everybody for having such a good week!! I better get busy or I'll be left behind!! ;( lol

Kim

Hi everybody,
I didn't post last week because I was not feeling too well. I maintained this week. I was to sick to exercise and really wasn't eating too well. I am starting to feel better and plan to start exercising tomorrow and if my appeptite is better I will try to stay on plan. Congratulations to everyone who maintained or lost. It is inspiring to hear how others are doing. Till next week.
Phyllis

Hey all! Looks like everyone had a great week!!! Congrats on all those losses. :)

I stayed exactly the same last week which I'm happy about since there were bits of Easter candy popping into my mouth all week.

Here's my tentative schedule for this week:

F--Gauntlet
S--off
S--off
M--Gauntlet
T--IMAX X
W--Viper
T--Gauntlet

Can you tell that I want to try out the Terminator DVD this week LOL!!

Have a great OP/Cathe week!!
Kim

Hey everyone!!

Well, for what seems to be the UMPTEENTH time my scale has not moved this week. I've been stuck at 146 for about a month now.

I decided to start the CJ plan today. Everyone on the WW message boards RAVE about it! http://home.mindspring.com/~cjplan/
Has anyone here ever tried it? ANY info would be MUCH appreciated. It feels SO strange to be packing away 50-55 points in one day!! :eek:

Other than that, not much going on. Waiting for my Intensity series and Cardio Hits DVDs to come in. I'm joining the local fitness center strictly for water aerobics and yoga classes. Hopefully, that, combined with Cathe and WW will get the scale moving again!

Mon: Tamilee Webb Tighter Assets Cardio
Tues: Power Hour
Wed: water aerobics and yoga
Thurs: MIS
Fri: water aerobics and yoga
Sat: PUB
Sun: PLB and C&W

Have a GREAT OP week everyone!

Take care,
Tanya

Hi! just started the WP, and am confused about ap's. can anyone tell me ap's for pub but without the stability ball ab section - I substituted 5 day ab segment from the firm. And while I'm bugging you, what about plb? and is imax a pt per 20 minutes. I just can't get this new ap thing figured out - I'm used to the old 1 pt for each additional 20 minutes. Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.