Wow, Tabata training is amazing!

deineira

Cathlete
Greetings,

I just wanted to share my results and am hoping to hear from others who completed the July rotation. I had been dabbling with Tabata training for the last two months as I have the Amy Dixon DVD, but nothing consistent until I did the July rotation. Well, today I did Afterburn; my little feet could use a break from all of the high impact of last month, so I was looking forward to a great workout with no impact.
I could not believe how much easier it was to get through this workout! I have not done anything from the LIS in a couple of months. Even when I did that LIS rotation and got good results, I was still working hard to get through Afterburn and Athletic Training. I'm not saying it was easy, cuz it wasn't, but I definitely improved my stamina and was able to complete all the drills with no modifications or breaks. Even those dang dragging pushups!
I also just realized that I can do push up jacks, after avoiding/modifying those for years. I decided to try the ones that are in TTM or Crossfire, I cannot remember which one, and I was stunned that I could almost do 16 of them. I started off with 8 and when the month was over I could do 12-16 depending on how strong I was feeling that day.

Anyone else blow their endurance through the roof doing the July rotation?

Thanks to Cathe for continuing to make our bodies stronger than we ever realized they could be. I am so grateful for these workouts.:D

Eva

I have loved the July rotation! I think I'm going to do it again. The tabata is so fun, and the impact and intensity are just right. I thought I would be tired of Crossfire and To The Max by the end of July, but I'm just crazy about them! So fun!

I didn't do the July rotation but did do CF and TTM regularly. This past week I did the LIS and was amazed at my improved cardio endurance for Afterburn and Athletic Training! I am really loving CF and TTM-they are so fun-really much more fun than the first HIIT DVD, and longer which I like. Maybe being longer is what did the trick. I never got any boost in cardio from the HIIT DVD like I have from CF and TTM.
Beth

I did Bootcamp for the first time in ages. Terminator climbers and a minute of Sumo squats are no problem after CF and TTM!

I didn't do the July rotation (was finishing up STS), but I have been doing CF and TTM along with AB and AT as part of my STS rotation and now in a new rotation I'm doing. I am noticing all kinds of improvements with endurance and leaning out! I also feel more focused mentally. While all 4 of these workouts really kick my butt and challenge me, I notice that there are parts of them that becoming at bit more "user friendlly". I really feel that they are worth every penny!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.