WOW plyo legs!

michefit

Cathlete
I tried plyo legs today (even though I am starting week 2 of Meso-1) It may be a no-no - but I wanted to sneak in another leg workout. Because it was only 46 minutes I decided to tack on 15 minutes of stepping for a full hour of cardio-circuit style workout. My legs were a shakin'! What a great workout. Super combo of excercises that leave you really fatigued by the end. I thought the plyo part would be a break - but the weight parts were sometimes easier. The hardest one was the 180 degree squat turns holding a weight. Anyway - my butt is sore and my legs are still shaky 2 hours later. Love it, love it, love it!
STS is excellent!

ITA!! I did the exact same thing; I did Plyo Legs even though I'm still in week 1, meso 1 - and it was great!!! I agree, the 180 degree turn was the toughest. I can't wait to try another Plyo Legs workout (but my legs need a break)! I can't decide what's toughest - the pushups in C,S,B; the pull ups/chin ups in B,T; the plyo leg workouts; the one-legged pikes or extended leg levitation holds from Ab Circuits; or the killer leg work (paper plates!) from meso 1. It's all so tough! But I'm lovin' it!! I can't wait to see some strength gains (and, hopefully, some weight loss!) :)

I tried plyo legs today (even though I am starting week 2 of Meso-1) It may be a no-no - but I wanted to sneak in another leg workout. Because it was only 46 minutes I decided to tack on 15 minutes of stepping for a full hour of cardio-circuit style workout. My legs were a shakin'! What a great workout. Super combo of excercises that leave you really fatigued by the end. I thought the plyo part would be a break - but the weight parts were sometimes easier. The hardest one was the 180 degree squat turns holding a weight. Anyway - my butt is sore and my legs are still shaky 2 hours later. Love it, love it, love it!
STS is excellent!

I love plyo legs. I ask Cathe about doing plyo legs with doing the regular legs in 1 week of doing the STS program and she reply yes just make sure you give a day in between:)

I did Plyo Legs on Saturday and enjoyed it. My plan is to change up the rotation so instead of upper, upper, lower I am going with upper, lower, upper so I can do a Plyo legs workout on Saturdays.

I will be doing Plyo Legs 2 this coming Saturday. I plan on rotating all four plyo leg workouts each Saturday. This is my plan and hopefully I can keep it that way.

As usual, I will listen to the body and if it tells me no way then I won't.

Rhonda

what, what , what is plyo legs??????
can't figure it out
thanks, cathy

Cathy,
Plyo Legs are in the Meso 3 cycle. Cathe gives you two options the plyo leg or squat rack option.

The squat rack options are in a separate DVD case but if you have Meso 3 then the Plyo Legs are in with this set.

Plyo legs alternates a weighted exercise with a plyo (jumping) exercise. You get 30 seconds rest between each exercise.

Hope this helps
Rhonda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.