Would love a rotation focusing on improving posture

jenb69_1999

Hi Cathe,
Since Spring, I have become quite a Cathlete and have seen great improvements in my energy and strength. So, thank you!:)

I have had poor posture for a very long time (I am 40). I think it started when I very young and got worse when I developed large breasts and tried to "hide them". I have searched through the forums and found some previous posts about improving posture. I have started doing the band exercises you recommended in one of those posts. If possible, in the near future, could you create a rotation that would specifically focus on improving back strength and reversing (at least to some degree) rounded shoulders? Or, could you recommend one of your previous rotations that would address these issues? I have seen alot of improvement in my posture since I started working out with you this Spring, but would like to focus more specifically on these areas.

Also, if it advisable to do heavy chest exercises if I am trying to improve my posture. I would think that chest exercises would pull my shoulders more forward.:confused:

Thank you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.